Its time to bring him home.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Its time to bring him home.
        Past time.

Comment

• Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

Delusional Nets. I really don't want anything to do with them now. Nobody is going to gut their whole team for them.

Comment

Delusional Nets. I really don't want anything to do with them now. Nobody is going to gut their whole team for them.
              I guess it fits the reporting they want 2 blue chippers and 4 picks. They're never gonna get that, but I guess you gotta start high. Minnesota is one of the teams possibly dumb enough to do that deal.

Masai will patiently wait until the Nets break. We improved our roster and look good for next season, no urgency on our end.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

I guess it fits the reporting they want 2 blue chippers and 4 picks. They're never gonna get that, but I guess you gotta start high. Minnesota is one of the teams possibly dumb enough to do that deal.

Masai will patiently wait until the Nets break. We improved our roster and look good for next season, no urgency on our end.
                the next domino will be the suns and ayton... after that, you just wait.

Comment

lol nobody's goign to give them that kind of return.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Nets will never get the value they want whether they trade now, during the trade deadline or next off-season. Next off-season KD will be 35, his value will drop.

Morey waited out on Simmons and got Harden because Harden specifically wanted to get traded to Philly and Philly had a disgruntled star as well. I don't think the next disgruntled star will request a trade to Brooklyn. Nets got Simmons, who is yet to play for them, Curry, who is a good role player and Drummond, who is a good backup big. Not a whole lot for a star player like Harden.

Nets can cave in a few weeks and accept the Raptors' offer as the market dries up, or they go into next season with the same dysfunctional and drama centered team that they have.

Comment

How is this even possible, didn't Minni give away most of their draft picks for Gobert before the Durant news was even announced? Unless they're talking about distant future firsts? Not sure how the trading of picks works.

Comment

I think they're aggressively highballing to try and get the highest offer as a starting point for a negotiation. I don't like that tactic either, it feels like a waste of time because it's clearly phony but it doesn't matter what they demand. They're only getting what the market dictates and the market seems to be saying that the Wolves are stupid and they will not influence a Durant deal. Masai is savvy, I trust that he will walk away from a bad deal.

Comment

• Morey was doing that with Simmons as well. Just outlandish trade demands, they have little to no leverage. You have a team in the tax that has two disgruntled superstars that they need to move before the season starts. Would both these guys sit out like Simmons did?

Comment

• We are actually in a great spot as a franchise. Let guys develop and we’ll eventually be a contender. Or take a swing when we get a bit more depth in the system. There’s absolutely no pressure on Masai to gamble.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

I think they're aggressively highballing to try and get the highest offer as a starting point for a negotiation. I don't like that tactic either, it feels like a waste of time because it's clearly phony but it doesn't matter what they demand. They're only getting what the market dictates and the market seems to be saying that the Wolves are stupid and they will not influence a Durant deal. Masai is savvy, I trust that he will walk away from a bad deal.
                              I trust Masai too but today its his birthday so I hope he doesn't drink too much and start making trades... better keep him away from the phone today Bobby.

Happy Birthday to Masai!

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                                Morey was doing that with Simmons as well. Just outlandish trade demands, they have little to no leverage. You have a team in the tax that has two disgruntled superstars that they need to move before the season starts. Would both these guys sit out like Simmons did?
                                I imagine something gets done before the season with Durant. It's only going to get harder to orchestrate a trade once the season begins.

Comment

Working...
                                X