The Raptors and KD. Let's discuss.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

I'm not aware of that unrealistic extremely homer context.
    I was looking at the reports instead.
    Surely you read... these forums?
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Not worth it.
      We still won't beat the bests in the East.
      Tatum and Brown will be even better and more experienced. So will their already better bench.
      Giannis and co will be better, so is Miami.
      I disagree! Honestly the Miami take is pretty crazy, IMO. I think the Raps would put themselves at least on the level of Boston and Milwaukee.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

I disagree! Honestly the Miami take is pretty crazy, IMO. I think the Raps would put themselves at least on the level of Boston and Milwaukee.
        Miami has a deeper bench.
        We'd have to overuse our core again to be able to match them.
        And considering KD is fragile and a bit older, good luck with that.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Surely you read... these forums?
          Can't help but check external sources as well... apologies.

Comment

Miami has a deeper bench.
            We'd have to overuse our core again to be able to match them.
            And considering KD is fragile and a bit older, good luck with that.
            The Heat won 5 more games than us last year and Kyle Lowry and Jimmy Butler are 36 and 33 years old.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Can't help but check external sources as well... apologies.
              What are external sources saying? Seems like we've got rumours of the excessive Nets ask and corresponding reports that the Raptors and the entire rest of the league are calling their bluff. Meaning the price will NOT be a Barnes or Pascal package, it will be a couple good pieces plus a pile of picks, if a deal is made.

Like, the last 30 pages have covered this ground pretty thoroughly. Seems like now you are arguing against a point no one here is making.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• This is almost a week old but I haven’t seen it posted. Maybe it will update tomorrow. For obvious reasons the suns have flipped from -ve odds to +425 while the Nets have -ve odds now. Either way, I think it’s the first time I’ve seen us as the favourite if he is to be traded.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  This is almost a week old but I haven’t seen it posted. Maybe it will update tomorrow. For obvious reasons the suns have flipped from -ve odds to +425 while the Nets have -ve odds now. Either way, I think it’s the first time I’ve seen us as the favourite if he is to be traded.

Hopefully Sean Marks and Joe Tsai blinks first

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Hopefully Sean Marks and Joe Tsai blinks first

if that is your puppy you are a blessed man

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      This is almost a week old but I haven’t seen it posted. Maybe it will update tomorrow. For obvious reasons the suns have flipped from -ve odds to +425 while the Nets have -ve odds now. Either way, I think it’s the first time I’ve seen us as the favourite if he is to be traded.

we have held steady the nets actually fell back a bit.

Comment

• I actually have to say the vast majority of us are all on the same page in terms of what to give up for kd which is very interesting and we are not being overly biased and understand you will have to give something up for him but don't want to give up too much very interesting to see most of us on the same page.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

we have held steady the nets actually fell back a bit.
                          Toronto was in the #1 spot for a long time. Odds were quite high that KD would be a Raptor early on. Vegas is just adjusting to what has become obvious: asking price is too high, he's way more likely to remain a Net at this point than he is to end up in PHX or TOR (let alone MIA, which was always a Riley pipedream).

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

if that is your puppy you are a blessed man
                            Not exactly but pretty close. I’m blessed

Comment

I'm not aware of that unrealistic extremely homer context.
                              I was looking at the reports instead.
                              Like the reports that no team is offering what the Nets are asking for?

In this hypothetical scenario where KD is a Raptor, it won't be a trade for Scottie or Pascal.

The Suns reportedly haven't even offered Bridges. The market for KD isn't as high as the Nets hoped.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Like the reports that no team is offering what the Nets are asking for?

In this hypothetical scenario where KD is a Raptor, it won't be a trade for Scottie or Pascal.

The Suns reportedly haven't even offered Bridges. The market for KD isn't as high as the Nets hoped.
                                Has anything come out suggesting that Pascal is off the table? I haven't seen that from the US Media yet. I hope it's true, I just haven't seen it mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                                X