No announcement yet.

The Raptors and KD. Let's discuss.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our roster ain't championship contender.
    If this is indeed is our roster, will make the playoffs and get bounced in first rd.
    Masai needs 2 move on from KD and start improving this roster..ie..Starting Center...
    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
      Our roster ain't championship contender.
      If this is indeed is our roster, will make the playoffs and get bounced in first rd.
      Masai needs 2 move on from KD and start improving this roster..ie..Starting Center...
      Precious is the starting center.

You may not like it, but he is.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Precious is the starting center.

You may not like it, but he is.
        Yeah, but why does he have to be somebody super promising, egoless, mobile, switchable 1-5, can hit from deep and cost-controlled?

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Yeah, but why does he have to be somebody super promising, egoless, mobile, switchable 1-5, can hit from deep and cost-controlled?
          Coz their idea of a starting center is someone who is 7 ft tall?

Come to think of it, I'm 100% sure Precious would've handled GSW's starting center.

Comment

• thisi s the real key

https://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...ng-To-Keep-Him

again he doesn't wanna come back

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
              thisi s the real key

https://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...ng-To-Keep-Him

again he doesn't wanna come back
              Ah… the drama. Lol. The NBA off-season gets more attention than actual regular season games. The league has this whole entertainment/content/eyeballs thing all figured out.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Ah… the drama. Lol. The NBA off-season gets more attention than actual regular season games. The league has this whole entertainment/content/eyeballs thing all figured out.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

The Vince McMahon memes now have all sorts of layers after the last few weeks....

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

The Vince McMahon memes now have all sorts of layers after the last few weeks....
                    I'm not sure I fully understand what's going on there. McMahon had a consensual affair and then he paid his fling to be quiet about it, which I assume she agreed to. Why is he being forced to step down? Did he use company funds?

Comment

I'm not sure I fully understand what's going on there. McMahon had a consensual affair and then he paid his fling to be quiet about it, which I assume she agreed to. Why is he being forced to step down? Did he use company funds?
                      There whole family is messed up, u know this thread is not going anywhere..when ure starting 2 talk about Vince and not about KD.
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

There's a WSJ article that explains all the various NDAs they uncovered and some more stuff about the payments having some impact on their financials. It's pretty fascinating even if you're not a wrestling guy.

Dude survived the steroid trial, Owen Hart dying, Chris Benoit killing his family and in the end it was the fact he couldn't keep it in his pants that retired him. Lesson in there....

Comment

• 1. Boston is out
                          2. He still trusts Kyrie
                          3. both either stays / leaves the Nets
                          Last edited by Kagemusha; Tue Jul 26, 2022, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

1. Boston is out
                            2. He still trusts Kyrie
                            he trusts kyrie but he don't wanna work with kyrie

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

1. Boston is out
                              2. He still trusts Kyrie
                              that is a fake quote from a fake twitter account

Comment

Two things:
                                It's 2022 and public company

Comment

Working...
                                X