The Raptors and KD. Let's discuss.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post

Bobby Marks listed the trade some of us said was the most optimal trade as well lol.

If the most realistic option is indeed OG, Gary, Thad and 4 picks, I'd do it.
    Thad just signed a new free agent deal. I don’t think he can be traded yet. Much rather send Birch anyway, if possible.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Thad just signed a new free agent deal. I don’t think he can be traded yet. Much rather send Birch anyway, if possible.
      Thad signed an extension, so he can be traded now.

Not sure why they'd want him though, you just need a small toss in like Flynn to make the salaries work.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• The Claw Reborn’s press release:

To Masai and Bobby: Please unseal that trade offer sheet to Sean Marks so Raptors Nation are able to know publicly who are the assets you are sending away to Brooklyn.

lol

Comment

• I'm don with KD to the Raptors.
          The only reason we should allow ourselves to be in the conversation is to drive up the price for Miami or Boston or whoever....

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
            I'm don with KD to the Raptors.
            The only reason we should allow ourselves to be in the conversation is to drive up the price for Miami or Boston or whoever....
            One sec...

Comment

• Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                My take on this, because the non preferred destination hasn't pissed off KD. KD is pissed at the Nets to the point he's gonna sit out. I don't see him doing that to a team that trades for him.

Comment

• Things are getting spicy.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                    Things are getting spicy.

KD just tweeted that it's nto true.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

My take on this, because the non preferred destination hasn't pissed off KD. KD is pissed at the Nets to the point he's gonna sit out. I don't see him doing that to a team that trades for him.
                      If Kawhi didn't sit out, KD won't. KD likes to ball, but whatever happened with Nets pushed him to the point where absolutely doesn't want to play there anymore.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

KD said he's not gonna retire any time soon, but didn't dispute the implication, that he's absolutely not gonna play for the Nets. I honestly read that tweet as tongue in cheek anyways, basically exaggerating to make a point how broken the relationship is and KD isn't gonna play for the Nets. Like nba exec says "KD would rather eat his own shoe than play for the Nets next season"
                        Last edited by Primer; Mon Aug 15, 2022, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• Doesn't this bring back memories..ie..Kawli and than we got him.
                          Here we are with KD, doing the same s%$$..maybe just maybe, Masai is setting the trap, nba is funny league, Masai knows how 2 play the game. Honestly, I wouldn't doubt for second. However, the nets are dumb as f%#$, your trade commodity is fluttering with each sec his on tour team, get rid of him.
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

KD said he's not gonna retire any time soon, but didn't dispute the implication, that he's absolutely not gonna play for the Nets. I honestly read that tweet as tongue in cheek anyways, basically exaggerating to make a point how broken the relationship is and KD isn't gonna play for the Nets. Like nba exec says "KD would rather eat his own shoe than play for the Nets next season"
                            yeah i dont see him retiring ... he CAN but I don't think he wants to... he seems to be of the believe that if he gets to a place where he can win he can win enough to overcome any legacy and pr nightmare.. which may be true but at this point any place he goes will not "LOVE" him even if he puts that city over the top.

It is fair and safe to say the experiment that he wanted to commit to has failed (trying to build on his own.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Lebron and Kawhi really need to teach Durant how player empowerment works. What a clusterf*** KD has gotten himself into. Lol.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Lebron and Kawhi really need to teach Durant how player empowerment works. What a clusterf*** KD has gotten himself into. Lol.
                                Lebron??? no... Kawhi ... maybe.. the thing is Lebron produces so he is allowed to have the drama

Comment

Working...
                                X