Everything Juancho Hermangomez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post

Not really though. Willy (his brother) lead his team. Juan played great in the final game though.
    And ex-Raptor great, LorenZo Brown. Sergio Scariolo was/is the real MVP. FIBA GOAT coach.

Comment

What's the chances of Juancho making the team? because there's a lot of players on this current roster right now that aren't making this team. Like, Gabe Brown isn't making this team. Armoni Brooks isn't making this team. DJ Wilson isn't making this team. Josh Jackson, Dowtin, I dunno.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
        What's the chances of Juancho making the team? because there's a lot of players on this current roster right now that aren't making this team. Like, Gabe Brown isn't making this team. Armoni Brooks isn't making this team. DJ Wilson isn't making this team. Josh Jackson, Dowtin, I dunno.
        Gabe is going to the G-league (he's signing an exhibit 10 contract which is basically a G-league contract).

Brooks is no longer with the team (we waived him). Wilson has a partial guarantee and will likely be waived. Josh Jackson's contract is completely non-guaranteed. So he might get waived too. These two will be competing with Jauncho for the final roster spot.

Dowtin signed a 2-way deal. They can still cut him, but he's likely staying put.

The wildcard in my opinion is Harper Jr. He signed the other 2-way deal already. But I think they should cut him and then give someone else like Champagnie or Banton the other 2-way.

A 2-way contract can't play in the playoffs and can only play in 50 games. The rest of the time they are in the G-league. Also only guys with less than 4 years of experience can get a 2-way. Josh has played 5 so is not eligible.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
          The chances of Juancho making the team are very good. He has more guaranteed money than the other guys, more nba experience, better nba numbers, plus just crushed it International play.

Comment

Working...
          X