Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 PreSeason - 3 Weeks to Camp Opening - Where Do The Raps Stack up in the East ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say it louder for the people in the back Fred!!!!

https://twitter.com/AaronBenRose/sta...OH_PWqicQ&s=19
    Last edited by The Great One; Mon Sep 26, 2022, 11:22 AM.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• media day stream here

its live as of the posting of this

Comment

• OG is a gem. He had a great summer.. and his favourite thing he did was read a book, but he doesn't know what book it was. He also liked going for a walk.

Also he never talked to Nurse about his role, and had no idea where that rumour came from.

Comment

• Comment

• THIS JUST IN: Scottie Barnes likes playing point guard!

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              OG is a gem. He had a great summer.. and his favourite thing he did was read a book, but he doesn't know what book it was. He also liked going for a walk.

Also he never talked to Nurse about his role, and had no idea where that rumour came from.
              Who needs the Fun Guy when we have OG.

Tell OG to ask his agent where the role rumour came from. Lol

Comment

• I want no longer arguments Barnes is a point guard

Comment

Media Day!

Juan gets his own time with the mic.. likely because his team just won gold.. but that's interesting. Gary with less time than the other starters. Also interesting.
                  Yeah interesting for sure. Does it mean he's on the team for sure? because I don't think Gabe Brown or Josh Jackson would get their own time with the mic.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Yeah interesting for sure. Does it mean he's on the team for sure? because I don't think Gabe Brown or Josh Jackson would get their own time with the mic.
                    I think he's likely on the team. Nurse was talking about him too in his press conference.

Comment

I think he's likely on the team. Nurse was talking about him too in his press conference.
                      He has a fully guaranteed deal, correct? And he must have had at least 1 other offer, no? Definitely makes sense in terms of roster balance.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

He has a fully guaranteed deal, correct? And he must have had at least 1 other offer, no? Definitely makes sense in terms of roster balance.
                        Yeah guaranteed.. but for around the vet minimum so can get cut pretty easily. I was thinking it was going to be a camp battle between him and Josh Jackson, or even DJ Wilson.. but based on the press conference he appears to be a lock already.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                          I want no longer arguments Barnes is a point guard
                          He's a point-everything.

Comment

Yeah guaranteed.. but for around the vet minimum so can get cut pretty easily. I was thinking it was going to be a camp battle between him and Josh Jackson, or even DJ Wilson.. but based on the press conference he appears to be a lock already.
                            I'd have him ahead of those two guys. Hernangomez has actually shown he can eat up minutes on a decent team last season in Utah, whereas Jackson and particularly Wilson can't make that claim. Not sure where he fits minutes-wise but he makes more sense than the other two from where I sit.

Comment

• did bo cruz say anything interesting I watched everything else but that

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                                did bo cruz say anything interesting I watched everything else but that
                                definitely worth the 6 min watch to get to know Bo.

Comment

Working...
                                X