Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 PreSeason - 3 Weeks to Camp Opening - Where Do The Raps Stack up in the East ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Trent is way far from being a hot garbageā€¦.dude just keeping the tradition for posting STUPID.
    I like that as a monicker tho.
    I will call Gary 'hot garbage' from now on.

Comment

• Donnie, I mean Claw is still talking shit? lol still accusing me of things he's guilty of? lmao. Thank god I don't see anymore of his spam posts in game threads and idiotic trade suggestions. His avatar still makes me laugh though.

#RRisGreatAgain

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
        Donnie, I mean Claw is still talking shit? lol still accusing me of things he's guilty of? lmao. Thank god I don't see anymore of his spam posts in game threads and idiotic trade suggestions. His avatar still makes me laugh though.

#RRisGreatAgain

I have to agree with you that RR is great again with the exception of your moronic hottakes. But is it not depressing having you just plainly ignoring and accepting the shout out from the great Yuri calling the Great One having pathological mental instability.

Saying Trent hot garbage is plain stupid without valid facts to back it up. Pitiful

Comment

• Well based on this hat tip, it looks like it's probably down to Jackson vs Champagnie vs Wilson for the final spot.

My money is on Champagnie still getting the last spot.

Comment

• So far GTJ has played his role really well this off season and has improved on his decision making. Can still get better but that is like everything. If he keeps this up and finds a way to drive to the hoop more I will be content.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Well based on this hat tip, it looks like it's probably down to Jackson vs Champagnie vs Wilson for the final spot.

My money is on Champagnie still getting the last spot.
              What about Dowtin? I'd prefer him over all of those guys.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

What about Dowtin? I'd prefer him over all of those guys.
                Dowtin already has a 2 way deal, we have no one else eligible for a 2 way deal, so he is basically guaranteed.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Dowtin already has a 2 way deal, we have no one else eligible for a 2 way deal, so he is basically guaranteed.
                  Gabe Brown is eligible. But I'm certain Dowtin is locked into his spot, and Gabe is hoping to supplant RHJ rather than ending up on a pure 905 deal.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Khem feels like the odd man out ever since we drafted Koloko. And it was super odd seeing him play with the bench in the first couple of preseason games. Almost as if we were showcasing him.

If we can get a 1-0 trade or 2-1 trade it opens up an additional spot. That way we can keep Champagnie and make a choice between Jackson and Wilson.

But Champagnie hasn't had enough time to show us anything (he has one more tonight I guess). Jackson was good the first couple of games but has been really bad the last two. Speaks to his inconsistency. Wilson has been all over the place.

I guess when we're talking about the 15th man it doesn't really matter so much. But I bet our management will make the right decisions here.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Khem feels like the odd man out ever since we drafted Koloko. And it was super odd seeing him play with the bench in the first couple of preseason games. Almost as if we were showcasing him.

If we can get a 1-0 trade or 2-1 trade it opens up an additional spot. That way we can keep Champagnie and make a choice between Jackson and Wilson.

But Champagnie hasn't had enough time to show us anything (he has one more tonight I guess). Jackson was good the first couple of games but has been really bad the last two. Speaks to his inconsistency. Wilson has been all over the place.

I guess when we're talking about the 15th man it doesn't really matter so much. But I bet our management will make the right decisions here.

With injuries to Otto, Boucher & Flynn... our bench is basically Banton + 5 bigs (Thad, Precious, Birch, Koloko, Juancho). If the idea is to keep starter minutes down (especially Fred), then we might actually see some minutes from Dowtin to provide some ball-handling & shooting.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

With injuries to Otto, Boucher & Flynn... our bench is basically Banton + 5 bigs (Thad, Precious, Birch, Koloko, Juancho). If the idea is to keep starter minutes down (especially Fred), then we might actually see some minutes from Dowtin to provide some ball-handling & shooting.
                        Yeah for sure. The problem is Dowtin can only play in 50 regular season games and would not be eligible for the playoffs as he signed a 2-way contract.

I was hoping we could get another guard that can handle the ball and shoot. I guess that's where Josh Jackson comes in, except he's so inconsistent.

Comment

• 538 has their "RAPTOR" predictions. They have the Raptors 5th in the East with 50 wins, and a 5% chance to win the championship.
                          https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...-nba-forecast/

Comment

• 5 teams in a virtual tie from 2-6 sounds about right. Going to be a mess.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              5 teams in a virtual tie from 2-6 sounds about right. Going to be a mess.
                              Everything will be very tight.

If the Raptors go cold from the 3, they could easily find themselves at the 7th spot and the superior wingpan ain't going to make up for it.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                538 has their "RAPTOR" predictions. They have the Raptors 5th in the East with 50 wins, and a 5% chance to win the championship.
                                https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...-nba-forecast/

I agree with their Raps prediction but Hawks and Heat 2-3? Not a chance imo

Comment

Working...
                                X