Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 PreSeason - 3 Weeks to Camp Opening - Where Do The Raps Stack up in the East ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe that clown is still talking shit lmao! "stupid hot takes" you say? you mean like trading DeRozan for trash? trading FVV for nothing? trading FVV AND the 2021 lottery pick(Barnes) for Brogdon? mofo trashes DeRozan and FVV all the time but somehow is a Trent fan. Lol.

I can't with that guy. Scraptor put him on probation. My verdict? life sentence.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
      I can't believe that clown is still talking shit lmao! "stupid hot takes" you say? you mean like trading DeRozan for trash? trading FVV for nothing? trading FVV AND the 2021 lottery pick(Barnes) for Brogdon? mofo trashes DeRozan and FVV all the time but somehow is a Trent fan. Lol.

I can't with that guy. Scraptor put him on probation. My verdict? life sentence.

Your resort to name calling still does not dispute the fact how little is your basketball knowledge is. You do however would still get clicks even how stupid and full of asinine ideas your content is, so I have to give you that.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

If that means we go 82-0, I'll take it . We ended the season (both regular and playoff) with a loss so the opening thread is up for grabs
        I just wanted to get the reaction

In all seriousness you and Goldblum are the interchangeable 1A and 1B of this team….we are just bench warmers and me included.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

If that means we go 82-0, I'll take it . We ended the season (both regular and playoff) with a loss so the opening thread is up for grabs
          I nominate the bot that keeps posting about actually wood benches as game 1 thread starter
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I nominate the bot that keeps posting about actually wood benches as game 1 thread starter
            Lol
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• If nobody's on it I'll start one.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                If nobody's on it I'll start one.
                Kick it off Blum, it's only a day away!

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post

Kick it off Blum, it's only a day away!

Comment

If nobody's on it I'll start one.
                    I support you brotha, on the condition that you don’t take down the forum again due to extreme GIF awesomeness. That wouldn’t be the best way to start the season. Lol.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

I support you brotha, on the condition that you don’t take down the forum again due to extreme GIF awesomeness. That wouldn’t be the best way to start the season. Lol.
                      Or would it...

I'll do my best not to .... fingers crossed.

Buckle up, folks.

Comment

Or would it...

I'll do my best not to .... fingers crossed.

Buckle up, folks.

Comment

• In the spirit of a new season I will take everyone off ignore. Let’s see how long that lasts lol

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            In the spirit of a new season I will take everyone off ignore. Let’s see how long that lasts lol
                            I can only imagine the dozens and dozens of people that will have missed my thread

Comment

I can only imagine the dozens and dozens of people that will have missed my thread
                              Other than a few obvious bots, I don't think I have a single person on any site on ignore. I can just skip when they get looney tunes.

Comment

Nah you're a good poster. I used to hate on your gifs but it has grown on me through the years lol. I only have one person on my ignore list, and you have to be a "special" guy to be on that list lol.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X