Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Endgame Philosophy: agree or disagree with Steve Kerr?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I spent billions of dollars on a hobby, I would meddle so hard. Doing crazy shit and banging the entire dance crew.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
      I'm guessing it's not just the media. There are meddling owners as well. I can imagine the Sacramento owner saying to Malone " I'm paying Rudy Gay $20 million and you have Nik fucking Stauskus taking the last shot????"
      What are you talking about, Nik Rocks!!

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
        If I spent billions of dollars on a hobby, I would meddle so hard. Doing crazy shit and banging the entire dance crew.
        EXACTLY!

I ain't dropping a bil to not treat it like my own personal fantasy team for a few years. I much prefer the owners that take it as a hobby and try to make their own moves than the ones who just look at how much money they're making at the end of the year.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
          EXACTLY!

I ain't dropping a bil to not treat it like my own personal fantasy team for a few years. I much prefer the owners that take it as a hobby and try to make their own moves than the ones who just look at how much money they're making at the end of the year.
          It shouldn't be either. Try to win dont treat it as an investment. Show respect to the fans who pay your bills with exorbitant ticket prices and merchandise. Hire a great gm, great scouting staff etc. Come to all the games, cheer hard. And step the fuck back and let basketball people do their basketball job.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            It shouldn't be either. Try to win dont treat it as an investment. Show respect to the fans who pay your bills with exorbitant ticket prices and merchandise. Hire a great gm, great scouting staff etc. Come to all the games, cheer hard. And step the fuck back and let basketball people do their basketball job.
            Fuck that. Here's my credit card and a list of guys go fetch. I'd be coaching from the sideline and running crazy plays. Honestly, I'm describing Mark Cuban. Steve Ballmer needs to go nuts with the Clippers.

Comment

Working...
            X