WE THE NORTH infiltrates the South!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE THE NORTH infiltrates the South!

All us of “North of the Wall” know that the Raptors have the best fans in the NBA and it really feels like now is the time to show the rest of the league! Last year during the playoffs the Jurassic Park faithful made everyone in North America stand up and take notice. This year, the passionate Raptors fans that traveled to Cleveland got the US media talking once again (and made me very proud).

How cool would it be for our players, the Raptors organization and Canada to hear “Let’s Go Raptors” chanted by us “We The North” fans during every away game?

The Raptors play down in Washington on Saturday January 31 and I am rallying a passionate group of Raptors fans to help us take WE THE NORTH down south............who’s with me?

If you are keen, email me at wethenorth77@gmail.com

wethenorth wrote: View Post
    All us of “North of the Wall” know that the Raptors have the best fans in the NBA and it really feels like now is the time to show the rest of the league! Last year during the playoffs the Jurassic Park faithful made everyone in North America stand up and take notice. This year, the passionate Raptors fans that traveled to Cleveland got the US media talking once again (and made me very proud).

How cool would it be for our players, the Raptors organization and Canada to hear “Let’s Go Raptors” chanted by us “We The North” fans during every away game?

The Raptors play down in Washington on Saturday January 31 and I am rallying a passionate group of Raptors fans to help us take WE THE NORTH down south............who’s with me?

If you are keen, email me at wethenorth77@gmail.com
    Hey! I am down for this. Will e-mail you once I get home :-)

Comment

I heard there was something going on for an away Detroit game on reddit. Not sure if it has passed yet ( really dont believe so) 200-300$ would get you there , tickets and a ride back (party bus) I assume
      2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

Here's a local thread discussing the Detroit game.

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...9th-Road-Trip!

Comment

Excellent, look forward to hearing from you! Let's Go Raptors!!

Comment

Working...
          X