• Game #25: Orlando Magic 82 - Toronto Raptors 95

Probable Lineups:
    Magic Raptors
    PG Elfrid Payton PG Kyle Lowry
    SG Evan Fornier SG Landry Fields
    SF Tobias Harris SF Terrence Ross
    PF Channing Frye PF Amir Johnson
    C Nikola Vučević C Jonas Valanciunas

Last Time We Met: Raptors 104, Magic 100: On Remembrance Day, wearing some camo, the Raptors came back to win there 8th straight against the Magic. Kyle Lowry led all scorers for the Raps with 19 points. Evan Fournier led the Magic with 24 points.

Important Match-up: VS

Last edited by Cody73; Mon Dec 15, 2014, 06:16 PM.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

You were not supposed to make the thread. MACK11 was on a 2 game winning streak.

If we lose, you're at fault.

Comment

And you didn't even make the game game thread correctly

You have to have the starting line ups for both teams - not just the matchup to watch out for.

Also, this thread looks so not neat. Sorry.

Comment

ugh...common man. the streak is alive

Comment

Hey, no-one got mad when you made the thread Zainab. I am gonna edit it up a bit, guys... didn't see how bad it looked..... as I'm not used to making threads on here.
          Last edited by Cody73; Mon Dec 15, 2014, 02:20 PM.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
            Hey, no-one got mad when you made the thread..
            that's cuz it was like an hour prior to tip-off and no one was listening to me when I constantly yellled at them to make a thread.

Comment

Hey, no-one got mad when you made the thread Zainab. I am gonna edit it up a bit, guys... didn't see how bad it looked..... as I'm not used to making threads on here.
              The only way to make up for this gaffe is to throw salt over your left shoulder.

Comment

It's all good loool but if you lose......
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Omg what have you done

The world is gonna explode

The Raptors will go eggstinct

OG is our king

Comment

Gotta love Raps fans.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      The only way to make up for this gaffe is to throw salt over your left shoulder.
                      I don't have any salt... will sand do?
                      Axel wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Tough game.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Ugh.. I'm going to have a nervous breakdown tonight, I guess.

Refs tonight: Dedric Taylor, Gary Zielinski, Tony Brothers

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Ugh.. I'm going to have a nervous breakdown tonight, I guess.

Refs tonight: Dedric Taylor, Gary Zielinski, Tony Brothers
                            Tony Brothers - well that just does it.

Comment

Fuck!
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Working...
                              X