Kelly: Raptors Intrigued By Gasol, Will Go After Him In FA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superjudge wrote: View Post
    Dude, I gotta tell ya, I have been around this game a long time, from a kid, to a player, to a coach, to a player, to a fan..... there are people who get it, and people who just don't..... which do you wanna be?

When you watch a player, in real time, you call it what it is. If he is a big, and he is playing like shit, he is a scrub. A stiff.... whatever. When he plays well, you can say whatever you want about that too.

Every comment I make likely makes sense to people who actually get the game, and no tonce have I ever mentioned that I thought JV had zero potential to be a very good player, but if you feel like it, why not go back and find all the comments where I say he will be fine.... don't paraphrase my comments over 2 years to make a lame argument man, its embarrassing.

You stiff.
    I will take your word on the above - and I know you will sleep soundly now with that reassurance.

But not once have I ever heard or used the term 'stiff' or 'scrub' to refer to a player with untapped potential who just happens to be playing poorly.

Comment

If you have a chance to pair the second best backcourt with arguably the best big in the game you do it. No questions asked.

Memphis could possibly finish first in the west. What do they get for that? First round match against OKC lol. If Memphis loses in the first round I think Gasol would start considering a move out East.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        I will take your word on the above - and I know you will sleep soundly now with that reassurance.

But not once have I ever heard or used the term 'stiff' or 'scrub' to refer to a player with untapped potential who just happens to be playing poorly.
        Youre a stiff.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
          Youre a stiff.

No doot aboot it

Some become stiffs with age

Put me in that category

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
            Yeah Gasol would be amazing but it's extremely unlikely it's gonna happen.
            He is staying in Memphis most likely.

Comment

If this is factual. I could see why Masai would want to do this. Our best player, team leader and emotional leader is playing his best basketball of his career. He also turning 29 in March. Masai needs to maximizes these next couple years. Especially with the state of the East.

Here's hopping Memphis gets swept out the playoffs in the firsts round to OKC lol
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                No doot aboot it

Some become stiffs with age

Put me in that category
                Heh, I'm there with ya

Comment

Working...
                X