Everything 2022-2023 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
    okc i found a trade og and flynn for jalen william jaylin williams and chet plus picks. i am not sure if robert woodard 2 can be trade he is in the g league think he has a 2 way.

this trade can wait till we trade fred tho
    Like the idea a lot

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
      Like the idea a lot
      That is terrible.
      An OG package has the potential of bringing back Shai

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

That is terrible.
        An OG package has the potential of bringing back Shai
        they aren't trading shai not unless he asks out .... second chet has extreme upside I was focused on chet

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

they aren't trading shai not unless he asks out .... second chet has extreme upside I was focused on chet
          Injury prone

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Injury prone
            I worry l more about someone who has had multiple injuries later on in their career. too early for that label

Comment

• Well the season is lost and the potential for a good pick is on the table. Gotta take advantage of that now.

The question becomes how do we pivot. Trade the older core and center the team around Barnes and maybe Gary. Or do we keep pascal and og and make minor moves like moving Fred and Gary. Or double down on the core and dangle Barnes?

I wouldn't move Barnes unless a star guard is coming back.

Personally, Nick is on the hot seat, and Fred would be the first to be traded.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                Well the season is lost and the potential for a good pick is on the table. Gotta take advantage of that now.

The question becomes how do we pivot. Trade the older core and center the team around Barnes and maybe Gary. Or do we keep pascal and og and make minor moves like moving Fred and Gary. Or double down on the core and dangle Barnes?

I wouldn't move Barnes unless a star guard is coming back.

Personally, Nick is on the hot seat, and Fred would be the first to be traded.
                OG and Gary are Klutch clients. They will strongly encourage them to move to bigger markets. Especially OG. Nurse will probably go Hollywood, as everyone expects since he’s already Hollywood North.

Comment

• You guys are over complicating a Fred trade.

It's very simple, you get Fred to say he will resign with the new team before the trade. Fred wants to get paid I don't think he gives a shit where. This won't be a rental for the team trading for him. All they need to do is tell Fred they want to resign him in the $30M range and he will stay.

Comment

• But hey let's keep blaming the coach.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Am I blind or are the Raps even on that graph? In any event, a shit system producing shit results, with little roster changes from last season that was largely a success, almost half the roster getting dnps most games while the top players lead the league in minutes, guys playing through injuries, scottie looking disinterested most nights, fred pounding the rock, yadda yadda yadda, yeah, sorry, some of this crap season is on the coach. Poeltl and brogdan, for example, would help no doubt, but not likely would have taken this team from the bottom 5 league wide to even the top 10. The team has regressed and don't seem suited to the system, some of that has to fall on the coach.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                        Am I blind or are the Raps even on that graph? In any event, a shit system producing shit results, with little roster changes from last season that was largely a success, almost half the roster getting dnps most games while the top players lead the league in minutes, guys playing through injuries, scottie looking disinterested most nights, fred pounding the rock, yadda yadda yadda, yeah, sorry, some of this crap season is on the coach. Poeltl and brogdan, for example, would help no doubt, but not likely would have taken this team from the bottom 5 league wide to even the top 10. The team has regressed and don't seem suited to the system, some of that has to fall on the coach.
                        Gotta click on the tweet. They're all the way at the bottom lol

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Gotta click on the tweet. They're all the way at the bottom lol
                          Yeah I figured as much

Comment

• Bryant putting on a show for the Lakers. He's one of the guys I wanted to see the Raps target back in the offseason.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                              Bryant putting on a show for the Lakers. He's one of the guys I wanted to see the Raps target back in the offseason.
                              we did target him but the lakers offered him a better opportunity

Comment

• I’m not even in the trade FVV boat but if we were to trade him NOP does seem like a great fit and they’ve got plenty of very interesting pieces

My first ask would be one of Herb or Murphy but Daniels is nice as well
                                Last edited by Bonus Jonas; Sun Jan 8, 2023, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X