Everything 2022-2023 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

he would if he valued winning above all but he wants to get paid. I don't hate it but I am good.
    He already said that he almost didn’t sign with the Raptors during his last contract negotiation because Toronto didn’t offer what he initially wanted.

He is no longer taking a pay cut the second time.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      I like what Indiana did with Turner's contract. They gave him something like $35M this year.. by using $17M in cap space on top of his current $18M. Then he gets like $20M AAV for 2 years after this one. Smart use of cap space IMO.
      Nah, the 17m is on top of the 60 so he’s actually making 30m this and the next 2

Comment

• Way too much for him even though he’s good

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post

Nah, the 17m is on top of the 60 so he’s actually making 30m this and the next 2

Comment

They had $23M in cap space still which made this possible.

Is 2024-25 a guaranteed season or player option?

Either way this makes it a ton more appealing for any team to trade for Turner. Correspondingly, the asking price for Turner in a trade will be very steep.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

They had $23M in cap space still which made this possible.

Is 2024-25 a guaranteed season or player option?

Either way this makes it a ton more appealing for any team to trade for Turner. Correspondingly, the asking price for Turner in a trade will be very steep.
              I believe that final year is guaranteed. I don't think he has an option. Spotrac isn't showing one:
              https://www.spotrac.com/nba/indiana-...-turner-17839/

Comment

I believe that final year is guaranteed. I don't think he has an option. Spotrac isn't showing one:
                https://www.spotrac.com/nba/indiana-...-turner-17839/
                So trade price for Turner just went way up.

Comment

• Pacers front office has been killing it over the last year.

Comment

• Can we talk about this????? Didn't see the game but BRO. LEBRON acts confused that late game calls are missed on him???? I mean late game calls get missed all the time but also like DUDE. If you're diving every 2 seconds no wonder the refs aren't going to believe you. You know?????

Anyone else got any thoughts on this? Why does Lebron dive so much anyways?

Also by the way this thread is basically let's nba. THAT'S WHY NO ONE GOES THERE

Comment

• NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post
                      Can we talk about this????? Didn't see the game but BRO. LEBRON acts confused that late game calls are missed on him???? I mean late game calls get missed all the time but also like DUDE. If you're diving every 2 seconds no wonder the refs aren't going to believe you. You know?????

Anyone else got any thoughts on this? Why does Lebron dive so much anyways?

Also by the way this thread is basically let's nba. THAT'S WHY NO ONE GOES THERE
                      I personally think it was an egregious no call and that Lebron gets fouled about 25 times a game and they can only call it so many times. The guy is 6’8 and built like a truck, contact that would affect most guys is meaningless to him but it’s still a foul. He flops because he doesn’t get enough calls. If he were officiated properly he would’ve gotten a lot more free throws when he was in his prime.

Comment

• My favorite rookie this year.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Weird, Woj got it wrong for once then. Thought I’d seen his tweet say the 17 was separate

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Calls get missed all the time. This is being blown up cause it’s Lebron. How many times has Pascal been fouled late in games? The melodrama is more than a bit much.

Comment

• What a football game

Comment

Working...
                                X