Everything 2022-2023 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
    But but kyrie is sooo talented. How can this be possible?
    traded all there defence except maxi

Comment

• The Lakers(who are horrible) played without Russell and LeBron beat the Thunder last night. They're now just 1 game back of 6th place. 2 games back of 4th place.

Next up Chicago.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Well they have Kyrie and Luka and have been consistently losing games.
        Wondering if their best option is to bring him back... or to go for players who would fit better IMO, like Vucevic, Draymond, Grant Williams, Kuzma...

Comment

• TomAmnot wrote: View Post

Wondering if their best option is to bring him back... or to go for players who would fit better IMO, like Vucevic, Draymond, Grant Williams, Kuzma...
          They need to let him walk and find better support for Luka. Kyrie aint helping them and they can't waste 2 or 3 seasons rebuilding or Luka might be the next star looking for a change of scenery. Kuzma and Williams would be nice additions for them.

Comment

They need to let him walk and find better support for Luka. Kyrie aint helping them and they can't waste 2 or 3 seasons rebuilding or Luka might be the next star looking for a change of scenery. Kuzma and Williams would be nice additions for them.
            I think Luka is going to want a change of scenery either way. The Kyrie trade was a hail mary to try and likely keep Luka happy, and it failed. They gave up some pretty decent guys in Dinwiddie and Finney-Smith with an unprotected future pick and 2 seconds. If they lose Kyrie for nothing that's a bunch of assets they won't get back.

Kyrie was absolutely the wrong type of guy to get.. even if they resign him, I think he'd be a hard player to trade again. Such a dumb trade for them.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

I think Luka is going to want a change of scenery either way. The Kyrie trade was a hail mary to try and likely keep Luka happy, and it failed. They gave up some pretty decent guys in Dinwiddie and Finney-Smith with an unprotected future pick and 2 seconds. If they lose Kyrie for nothing that's a bunch of assets they won't get back.

Kyrie was absolutely the wrong type of guy to get.. even if they resign him, I think he'd be a hard player to trade again. Such a dumb trade for them.
              Time to gear up.

Comment

But but kyrie is sooo talented. How can this be possible?
                Teams will never learn. Irving is one case where the term ‘cancer’ is legit and I don’t care how much players like him or his game. He’s a losing player and only prime Lebron could hide that fact.

Comment

• #TeamNick

https://twitter.com/JLew1050/status/...FC33-DjVw&s=19
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Mavs getting swept by the Hornets is really bad. Imagine still listening to the ‘Irving is so talented gang’ at this point.

Comment

• That T-Wolves/Warriors game was incredible. Nobody talk about Minny but they are for real.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• According to Blake Dowtin has 4 games of eligibility left before we need to convert him to a real contract. We would need to cut someone to make room. Top options are Barton if his ankle is bad or Wieskamp because we don't use him. It would be very dumb if we don't do this because Dowtin is clearly our best backup PG.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                          According to Blake Dowtin has 4 games of eligibility left before we need to convert him to a real contract. We would need to cut someone to make room. Top options are Barton if his ankle is bad or Wieskamp because we don't use him. It would be very dumb if we don't do this because Dowtin is clearly our best backup PG.
                          Was the Wieskamp signing ever explained? Nurse is never going to play that guy, which is obvious to anyone paying attention. He played 1 game cause the FO likely told Nurse it was part of the 10-day deal and then did we ever see him again? Dowtin feels like far more of a Nurse guy to me.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Was the Wieskamp signing ever explained? Nurse is never going to play that guy, which is obvious to anyone paying attention. He played 1 game cause the FO likely told Nurse it was part of the 10-day deal and then did we ever see him again? Dowtin feels like far more of a Nurse guy to me.
                            I don't really understand that signing either. I assumed we were gonna play him after we signed him.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

I don't really understand that signing either. I assumed we were gonna play him after we signed him.
                              Well, I knew he wasn't going to play, so I assumed there was more to it but it appears it was just filling up a roster spot. Not like it's a big deal but seems strange.

Comment

• Nuggets vs Sixers tonight. This game might decide who the MVP is.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X