Everything 2022-2023 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Lol look at sample size 54 guys. So 4 guys called Pascal overrated.
    Except the entire population is only 450 NBA players. So with 95% confidence level (+/- 11% confidence interval) we can say that represents the opinion of all NBA players. It's a statistically significant representation.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Except the entire population is only 450 NBA players. So with 95% confidence level (+/- 11% confidence interval) we can say that represents the opinion of all NBA players. It's a statistically significant representation.
      Maybe depends on the sampling. Who responded. Was it primarily teams from the west? Did only a handful of players from certain teams anwser? Was it bench guys? Random players get all star votes from players all the time.
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Og not even on the list for top defender.

Comment

• The most overrated player in the NBA is Draymond Green and there isn't even a close #2. Dude would be a journeyman if it wasn't for Curry. The NBA media thinks he's a hall of famer. Like holy shit.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
            The most overrated player in the NBA is Draymond Green and there isn't even a close #2. Dude would be a journeyman if it wasn't for Curry. The NBA media thinks he's a hall of famer. Like holy shit.
            And many even think that Draymond is Scottie's ceiling. LOL

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

And many even think that Draymond is Scottie's ceiling. LOL
              Green and Barnes have nothing in common as players. 2 completely different beasts.

We don't know Barnes' ceiling. It's something Lamar Odom except if Odom had a brain, worked on his game and wasn't an idiot.

Comment

The most overrated player in the NBA is Draymond Green and there isn't even a close #2. Dude would be a journeyman if it wasn't for Curry. The NBA media thinks he's a hall of famer. Like holy shit.
                he's a no brainer HOFer.

Comment

Green and Barnes have nothing in common as players. 2 completely different beasts.

We don't know Barnes' ceiling. It's something Lamar Odom except if Odom had a brain, worked on his game and wasn't an idiot.
                  A high IQ Lamar Odom with a strong work ethic sounds like a less athletic Lebron James, which is kind of like Luka.

Comment

• don't underestimate Pacers being cheap. They'll probably say "here you go we got pascal at home"
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• i don't get the lamar odom comparison, other than he was a big forward who could handle the ball with some playmaking ability.

scottie has shown the ability and willingness to just take over games in a way i don't recall odom doing

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

he's a no brainer HOFer.
                        If he's a hall of famer then so is Chauncey Billups. Hell, guys like Blake Griffin and Kevin Love are hall of famers. Everyone who is halfway decent is a hall of famer apparently.

Once again proving there is only one credible sports hall of fame.

EDIT: So, my standard from the Warrior teams would be Curry. Durant would also be in for his whole career. That's it.

Comment

If he's a hall of famer then so is Chauncey Billups. Hell, guys like Blake Griffin and Kevin Love are hall of famers. Everyone who is halfway decent is a hall of famer apparently.

Once again proving there is only one credible sports hall of fame.

EDIT: So, my standard from the Warrior teams would be Curry. Durant would also be in for his whole career. That's it.
                          fair enough, i don't necessarily disagree with where you're coming from. but until they remove about half of the guys already in the HOF, he belongs in there.

Comment

• Most Halls of Fame entry bars are far too low. The NHL's is brutal for easy entrance.
                            But it's because they are the Halls of Popularity and want to sell tickets.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• G____Deane wrote: View Post
                                Most Halls of Fame entry bars are far too low. The NHL's is brutal for easy entrance.
                                But it's because they are the Halls of Popularity and want to sell tickets.
                                i don't follow baseball too much but my understanding is that it's a pretty high bar? NHL i also don't follow but will take your word for it.

i follow both the NBA and NFL qvery closely. i agree that the NBA HOF bar is comically low. mitch richmond made, FFS.

NFL bar is about appropriate to me. basically you need to be top 2 or 3 at your position for about a decade to get in. with the exception of QB i guess... there are some pretty suspect QB's in there

Comment

Working...
                                X