Everything 2022-2023 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
    FVV and Siakam out ....time to see what building around Barnes, OG and Achiuwa looks like
    Who's your source?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

FVV and Siakam out ....time to see what building around Barnes, OG and Achiuwa looks like
      Fred's actually back tonight.

Comment

• Trent barely played that half. I think Nurse is starting to run out of patience with him.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
          Trent barely played that half. I think Nurse is starting to run out of patience with him.
          possibly overall he has played decent tonight

Comment

• Koloko is awesome.

Comment

• The fans needs to stop booing Tragic. They're just giving him motivation to perform.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• So Barnes is injured....AGAIN.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Good win. This is what Fred can do when we need him to.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

possibly overall he has played decent tonight
                    Decent? he barely played in the 1st half. And I don't think he even played in the 4th. Porter closed the game tonight. So that tells you everything.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Russell Westbrook has a higher 3pt% than Lebron this season. Gotta love it.

Comment

• Th Cavs are for real, what a funteam to be a fan of.
                        And beating lebron and the LA Fakers, fantastic.
                        lebron forcing a trade for him to Cleveland

Comment

• Kyrie out for the season confirmed ....

The Brooklyn Nets have told Kyrie Irving he must meet six requirements to return to the team, The Athletic's Shams Charania reports.

The items are:

-- Irving must apologize for posting a link to a documentary containing antisemitic material. He also must condemn the movie.

-- Irving must make a $500,000 donation to anti-hate causes.

-- Irving must receive sensitivity training.

-- Irving must take training to educate himself on antisemitism.

-- Irving must meet with the Anti-Defamation League and Jewish leaders.

-- Irving must meet with Nets owner Joseph Tsai to demonstrate his understanding of the issues.

The Nets suspended Irving for at least five games without pay on Thursday.

Nike also has suspended its relationship with Irving.

Comment

• TomAmnot wrote: View Post
                            Hey, don't know if it's the good topic to write about this, but... correct me if I'm wrong, but the Raps are going to have to make some decisions in the next few months... Who are the untouchables, who are going to sign extensions, who are going to be traded?
                            Isn't it getting more clear who's possibly the odd man out? I kind of see a trade possibility of him for Buddy Hield...

Comment

Kyrie out for the season confirmed ....

The Brooklyn Nets have told Kyrie Irving he must meet six requirements to return to the team, The Athletic's Shams Charania reports.

The items are:

-- Irving must apologize for posting a link to a documentary containing antisemitic material. He also must condemn the movie.

-- Irving must make a $500,000 donation to anti-hate causes.

-- Irving must receive sensitivity training.

-- Irving must take training to educate himself on antisemitism.

-- Irving must meet with the Anti-Defamation League and Jewish leaders.

-- Irving must meet with Nets owner Joseph Tsai to demonstrate his understanding of the issues.

The Nets suspended Irving for at least five games without pay on Thursday.

Nike also has suspended its relationship with Irving.
                              Kyrie is a head-case, but that's ridiculous.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Kyrie is a head-case, but that's ridiculous.
                                i'd hazard a guess it's intentionally ridiculous because they'd actually be happy if he didn't come back

Comment

Working...
                                X