Everything 2022-2023 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post

Basically what we all know. To him, the Raptors have been the most disappointing team this season. Pascal is top tier, but doesn't have help. Scottie has been passive this season, but he still thinks Scottie will be great. Also talks about Raptors' poor half court offense, and he ends with saying if you have Pascal playing at this level, you should do right by him by either trading him or building a proper team around him.
    How is Pascal a top tier?

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

How is Pascal a top tier?
      Hes been playing like a top 15 player in the league this season. That is top tier.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post

Seems like the Bulls players aren't happy with him but I haven't read anything to suggest why. He just seems like demar with a 3, which is pretty good but defensive pylons just make our defensive system difficult to function.
        I read there’s “disconnect” between him and DeRozan whatever that means and that theyre more likely to trade DeRozan and Vucevic and keep lavine

Comment

• I'd take a shot at Lavine but I'd probably get fired for doing it 3 years later when it doesn't work out.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

I read there’s “disconnect” between him and DeRozan whatever that means and that theyre more likely to trade DeRozan and Vucevic and keep lavine
            Haven't read that last part, but makes sense. I didn't like those moves when they made them. Lavine and derozan are redundant to a certain extent, while Vuc is an awful defender that requires higher usage to be effective. Hard to see how those 3 fit IMO.

Comment

Hes been playing like a top 15 player in the league this season. That is top tier.
              Which list is this

Comment

Which list is this
                Lol basically everybody around the sport.

Comment

Lol basically everybody around the sport.
                  Everybody's opinion?
                  I can't see a credible list.

Comment

Which list is this
                    The only players in the east that I would clearly put ahead of pascal are giannis, Tatum, embiid, and KD. Maybes are Mitchell, brown, kyrie? Out west, you got jokic, doncic, curry, morant, Shai, lebron. Maybes are booker, Lillard, zion, george and the usually injured davis and kawhi. Not even sure I'd put lebron ahead of him. He's close that's for sure.

Comment

Everybody's opinion?
                      I can't see a credible list.
                      You realize lists are opinions too. I believe the Ringer had him at 14th.

25, 8 and 7 on good efficiency is nothing to scoff at.

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yar...16751_38246719

It's a lot of fun reading the reactions.

no, he is not 14th

Comment

no, he is not 14th
                          what is your list

Comment

no, he is not 14th
                            Zion is probably the only one below him I might put above and Paul George below him, so yes he is 14th.

Comment

five thirty eight had him ranked according to their statistical models as 13th

Comment

no, he is not 14th
                                Yeah, like the ones that don't like where jokic is...fools.

Comment

Working...
                                X