No announcement yet.

Everything 2022-2023 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drama in Chicago. Looks like Lavine might be traded.

Comment

• Would be hilarious if they traded him to Miami for Lowry.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
        Would be hilarious if they traded him to Miami for Lowry.
        Wouldn't mind him on the Raptors considering his value might be low. Its a risk considering his health, but he can be a fantastic shot creator.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
          Drama in Chicago. Looks like Lavine might be traded.
          Speaking of Chicago, one of the biggest Chicago fan on YouTube has some strong words about Toronto Raptors, I'm fan of this guy, has a interesting take, some I agree some I don't..but it's different perspective coming from a individual who is not a fan of rhe team.
          Enjoy..

Kenny for Real

https://youtu.be/PndZ9rHE6ao

"Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Speaking of Chicago, one of the biggest Chicago fan on YouTube has some strong words about Toronto Raptors, I'm fan of this guy, has a interesting take, some I agree some I don't..but it's different perspective coming from a individual who is not a fan of rhe team.
            Enjoy..

Kenny for Real

https://youtu.be/PndZ9rHE6ao
            Fan of him too. He watches a ton of ball and usually has a good perspective.

Comment

• What was said, I don't wanna watch.

Comment

Drama in Chicago. Looks like Lavine might be traded.
                what happened?

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                  who you trading fred for? no one of value unless it’s turner
                  Hopefully a non lottery 1st round pick and an expiring deal.
                  But you need a dance partner....

Maybe a contender has their guy go down for the year. Its unfortunate but its part of the game. Injuries happen.
                  Maybe a contender who wants insurance in the backcourt (The Nets ?... Dallas ? The Bucks ?)
                  Maybe a team that is incredibly young and needs a floor leader to steady the lteam for a bit...(Detroit and OKC)

Maybe Freddy snaps out of his season long slump and continues to be the Raps lead guard...
                  Lots of maybes for Ujiri and Webster to think through..

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                    What was said, I don't wanna watch.
                    Basically what we all know. To him, the Raptors have been the most disappointing team this season. Pascal is top tier, but doesn't have help. Scottie has been passive this season, but he still thinks Scottie will be great. Also talks about Raptors' poor half court offense, and he ends with saying if you have Pascal playing at this level, you should do right by him by either trading him or building a proper team around him.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

what happened?

Comment

Basically what we all know. To him, the Raptors have been the most disappointing team this season. Pascal is top tier, but doesn't have help. Scottie has been passive this season, but he still thinks Scottie will be great. Also talks about Raptors' poor half court offense, and he ends with saying if you have Pascal playing at this level, you should do right by him by either trading him or building a proper team around him.
                        Yeah, Pascal is hard to give up on. You gotta think there's a contender to be built with Pascal, Barnes and OG as the core.

Comment

• I know one thing, I don't want lavine.

Comment

I know one thing, I don't want lavine.
                            i mentioned him earlier hard pass now

Comment

Yeah, Pascal is hard to give up on. You gotta think there's a contender to be built with Pascal, Barnes and OG as the core.
                              this is the way

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

i mentioned him earlier hard pass now
                                Seems like the Bulls players aren't happy with him but I haven't read anything to suggest why. He just seems like demar with a 3, which is pretty good but defensive pylons just make our defensive system difficult to function.

Comment

Working...
                                X