Everything 2022-2023 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post

Fred is the missing piece. Do the trade Orlando.

Comment

• Watching Boston and Miami

Spoelstra stuck with the five that got him the lead and never married to the fact he is mandated to have his starting five out there to end the game.

What a boss.

Comment

• I'll say this again, IF Kawhi Leonard is healthy come playoff time? the Clippers are winning the championship.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
          I'll say this again, IF Kawhi Leonard is healthy come playoff time? the Clippers are winning the championship.

always the challenge with kawhi and will be the challenge in the future with KD ... gotta have a team that is good enouguh where you can load manage these guys to the tune of 65 games max so they can perform optimally in the playoffs.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

always the challenge with kawhi and will be the challenge in the future with KD ... gotta have a team that is good enouguh where you can load manage these guys to the tune of 65 games max so they can perform optimally in the playoffs.
            Its a big if even with load management. Kawhi rested during the 2019 season and still barely scraped by in the Playoffs where he was at his best but still hobbling and that was after one significant injury. He has had more injuries since.

Comment

I'll say this again, IF Kawhi Leonard is healthy come playoff time? the Clippers are winning the championship.

Decent bet but you can't load manage in the playoffs and he'll never play 4-5 games a week (for weeks) again

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Decent bet but you can't load manage in the playoffs and he'll never play 4-5 games a week (for weeks) again
                I think you play a game every other night by the 3rd round. When we played the Bucks is when Raptors Kawhi visibly started limping and breaking down.

Comment

Yeah but how many games did his team play without him between that 8 game stretch? He's way more rested at this point of the season than just about anyone defending him so he should be putting up nice numbers like that. Great player I agree, but he's broken down during every playoff run as a Clipper.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Yeah but how many games did his team play without him between that 8 game stretch? He's way more rested at this point of the season than just about anyone defending him so he should be putting up nice numbers like that. Great player I agree, but he's broken down during every playoff run as a Clipper.
                    Kawhi always takes at least 1 game off after playing 3 straight. He has one 5 game stretch this season. Every other was 3 games or less before he took a game off.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

This is playoffs sched for him almost.
                      Multiple rest days in between games.
                      He should be fine.

They might still need Fred though

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

This is playoffs sched for him almost.
                        Multiple rest days in between games.
                        He should be fine.

They might still need Fred though
                        We're really still doing this? Masai is not making a trade with the Clippers.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Kawhi always takes at least 1 game off after playing 3 straight. He has one 5 game stretch this season. Every other was 3 games or less before he took a game off.
                          The part time superstar.

Comment

We're really still doing this? Masai is not making a trade with the Clippers.
                            If we did I'd want this in return

Kennard
                            Mann
                            Preston (or Boston)
                            2028 first round pick

Kennard and Mann are solid bench pieces, the 2028 pick will likely be a good one, and you take a swing on Preston or Boston, kinda doubt either pans out but they fill in the last bit of salary needed.

But yeah Masai hates the Clippers so a deal isn't likely. I'd ask for some pick swaps as well.

Comment

If we did I'd want this in return

Kennard
                              Mann
                              Preston (or Boston)
                              2028 first round pick

Kennard and Mann are solid bench pieces, the 2028 pick will likely be a good one, and you take a swing on Preston or Boston, kinda doubt either pans out but they fill in the last bit of salary needed.

But yeah Masai hates the Clippers so a deal isn't likely. I'd ask for some pick swaps as well.
                              F Ballmer

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

The part time superstar.
                                Fortunately for us, those part-time shift days lined up with Raptors playoff games.

Comment

Working...
                                X