No announcement yet.

Everything 2022-2023 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Jokic is averaging 25, 11 and 9.9 assists this year huh? that guy might actually win the MVP again this year. I think Bird's the only player to win 3 straight MVP? Jokic might do it.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
        So Jokic is averaging 25, 11 and 9.9 assists this year huh? that guy might actually win the MVP again this year. I think Bird's the only player to win 3 straight MVP? Jokic might do it.
        Voter's fatigue might stop him, but he should win.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
          So Jokic is averaging 25, 11 and 9.9 assists this year huh? that guy might actually win the MVP again this year. I think Bird's the only player to win 3 straight MVP? Jokic might do it.
          He deserves it. Never been a player like him.

It's even more impressive because he looks like he never learned how to run.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

He deserves it. Never been a player like him.

It's even more impressive because he looks like he never learned how to run.
            Jokic and doncic are so good at leveraging their bodies and size, it's like they're in slow motion sometimes relative to the rest of the league. Jokic is awesome!

Comment

• Jokic shoots over 60% from the field and he’s not taking shots at the rim. It’s insane.
              Last edited by Maury; Fri Jan 27, 2023, 11:35 PM.

Comment

• This is funny and accurate.

Comment

• The Pacers have reached a two-year, $60MM extension agreement with Myles Turner, tweets ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                    The Pacers have reached a two-year, $60MM extension agreement with Myles Turner, tweets ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski.
                    This explains Masai's sad face

Comment

• I like what Indiana did with Turner's contract. They gave him something like $35M this year.. by using $17M in cap space on top of his current $18M. Then he gets like $20M AAV for 2 years after this one. Smart use of cap space IMO.

Comment

The Pacers have reached a two-year, $60MM extension agreement with Myles Turner, tweets ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski.
                        Yessir!
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Damn......30 million per year, at least it's only a 2 year deal. I always liked Turner game, great defender, shoot the 3, mobile, veteran. His a Center, something that we don't have.
                          Good signing by Indiana, but had 2 overpay. Officially can't get traded.
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• You'd think Turner would want term given his injury history. I'd say that's a suspect decision on his part. Perhaps he thinks he can make up the difference when the cap jumps, but there's a chance he misses another season which would really hurt.

Comment

• Fred gonna take less than Turner? Doubtful.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                                Fred gonna take less than Turner? Doubtful.
                                he would if he valued winning above all but he wants to get paid. I don't hate it but I am good.

Comment

Working...
                                X