• Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

https://twitter.com/BrandoStarkey/st...ATFYOVVvPLdOSg

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Hey Now....Interesting.
      Indiana lost again.
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

I personally think it was an egregious no call and that Lebron gets fouled about 25 times a game and they can only call it so many times. The guy is 6’8 and built like a truck, contact that would affect most guys is meaningless to him but it’s still a foul. He flops because he doesn’t get enough calls. If he were officiated properly he would’ve gotten a lot more free throws when he was in his prime.
        Just a reminder that pink font is for sarcasm which I assume this entire post was meant as .... "he flops becuase he doesn't get enough fouls"

I wouldn't know where to begin so just this:

lebron is the biggest whiner, flopper and dramas queen in the game today. Yes he was fouled, the same kind of incidental light contact that's overlooked a dozen times a games, maybe just not for him. He gets away with constant walks and charges and receives bullchit phantom fouls that never were, like no other player in history. You can't even breathe on the guy without a foul being called. The me-first, platform riding, player tampering, get better players around me, buddy-up, GM wannabe, agent conflicting, politico lecturing prima donna can suk it.

Now he knows how the other 99% of the NBA feels watching him be given advantage after advantage for decades ....

I feel better now, thanks for asking.

Comment

• They wrote that in pink “smirk” font. Great stuff from their PR staff.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Just a reminder that pink font is for sarcasm which I assume this entire post was meant as .... "he flops becuase he doesn't get enough fouls"

lebron is the biggest whiner, flopper and dramas queen in the game today. Yes he was fouled, the same kind of incidental light contact that's overlooked a dozen times a games, maybe just not for him. He gets away with constant walks and charges and receives bullchit phantom fouls that never were, like no other player in history. You can't even breathe on the guy without a foul being called. The me-first, platform riding, player tampering, get better players around me, buddy-up, GM wannabe, agent conflicting, politico lecturing prima donna can suk it.

Now he knows how the other 99% of the NBA feels watching him be given advantage after advantage for decades ....

LeBron is one of the most popular personalities in the world,
              and as NBA fans we should celebrate that this ever persistent officiating issue is being highlighted in all platforms (hopefully) and (hopefully) the league does something to fix this problem once and for all.

Comment

Omg this sums up exactly what I was thinking. What ginormous man baby flailing around on the ground. He's benefited from hundreds if not thousands of bad calls, some even leading to championships.

The story should be grown man shows small children how to throw a mini shit fit baby tantrum if you dont get a call. He's not even a suitable role model for a 10 year old.

And that's to say nothing of the calls earlier in the game that benefitted the lakers. Whos to say the refs didn't hand them the tie score to begin with?

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

and as NBA fans we should celebrate that this ever persistent officiating issue is being highlighted in all platforms (hopefully) and (hopefully) the league does something to fix this problem once and for all.
                  This is a completely unrealistic, what exactly do you want the league to do, fire all the refs and hire new ones who are human too and will make mistakes too? Good luck.

The sad part of this now is that every single late game drive lebron the whiner makes they will call a foul on, regardless of any contact whatsoever.

Comment

• His reaction to the missed foul call was ridiculous but I also like that he still wants to win as badly as he does. The guy is an NBA champion and billionaire playing in his 15th (I think) season on a crappy team, but it still means something to him.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                      His reaction to the missed foul call was ridiculous but I also like that he still wants to win as badly as he does. The guy is an NBA champion and billionaire playing in his 15th (I think) season on a crappy team, but it still means something to him.
                      Him being on a crappy team is entirely his fault. He built that crappy team.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        But, but…. the NBA is in trouble because of Nielsen ratings in the US.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

They wrote that in pink “smirk” font. Great stuff from their PR staff.
                          It reads so goofy. Was it sarcasm?
                          "This play will weigh heavily and cause sleepless nights as we strive to be the best referees we can be."

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Unfortunately it's the opposite.
                            It's an open secret that the NBA encourages and referees fulfiull their role in helping the various faces of the game. Reputation calls, phantom calls are almost ner called out. It's WWE-like managed which is weird considering all thepro betting involved.

And you don't hear about it near as much in the NHL or MLB or NFL where there are bad calls (MLB strike zones particularly) but it's not X great pitcher on the mound and he gets all the calls. You don't see constant bad offsides called in the NHL but only against low level players....the NBA is mostly opinion calls and even then, travelling is not called so often. Block/charges is a lot of opinion and fouls appear to be 80% opinion calls. Lebron can travel, charge and then you KNOW he either makes the jam or a foul is coming so many times. And they seem to call those fouls so late sometimes, based on whether he makes the shot or not.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                              His reaction to the missed foul call was ridiculous but I also like that he still wants to win as badly as he does. The guy is an NBA champion and billionaire playing in his 15th (I think) season on a crappy team, but it still means something to him.
                              Yes, he's reduced to a stat-padder royale.

Comment

Yes, he's reduced to a stat-padder royale.
                                The hate runs deep lol

Comment

Working...
                                X