Everything 2022-2023 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post
    For the doomsayers that Poeltl in the starting lineup will kill our offense with lack of spacing.

The lineup with Trent has played a team-high 378 minutes this season and posted a plus-0.8 net rating. The five-man group featuring Poeltl has already logged 163 minutes and has an impressive plus-17.3 net rating during that time. While Poeltl’s rim-protecting ability has helped stabilize Toronto’s defense, the club’s offense has also been highly effective when he’s on the floor, scoring 123.6 points per 100 possessions.

“(Poeltl has) given us a little bit better screening game, a roll threat,” head coach Nick Nurse said, per Koreen. “When you got the roll threat going, it usually gives you a little bit of a weakside catch-and-shoot opportunity.”

What? A non shooting big can create spacing? How is this possible?
    Depends on the effectiveness of the big guy in the paint.
    Good thing is most bigs today aren't skilled interior defender. Lol
    Advantage Pert. Let's wait till we face the likes of Adams and Embiid.

Comment

• what in communism?
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

what in communism?
        It pays to own an NBA team.

Comment

• Hope Anthony Edwards is good. Damn.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• this is the only team in raptors history i hate to watch. hate fred, hate og as players

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                Is anyone else having a difficult time logging onto the site these days?
                Yes. It was better for me today but the last week or two it's taken way longer to actually log me in and at first I thought I wasn't able to but I realized if I leave it open for a few minutes it logs me in eventually

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                  this is the only team in raptors history i hate to watch. hate fred, hate og as players
                  Hate's a pretty strong word man....
                  I was hoping they'd trade Fred because I don't like the ceiling of this team with him and he was supposed to bring the greatest return of all those that were rumoured to potentially be on the move. I think he's exposed against a list of more mobile guards in the post season.

OG, I think he's a bit over rated here but a plus player on a reasonable contract. It's the weakness of the rest of the roster that lowers his value yet I don't think you can give him a bigger offensive role and I wish he played with more fire. But how can you hate on the guy?

Comment

this is the only team in raptors history i hate to watch. hate fred, hate og as players
                    Lol. OG is such a vanilla player. Fred is a run of the mill combo guard. Familiarity breeds contempt I guess.

Comment

• G____Deane wrote: View Post

Hate's a pretty strong word man....
                      I was hoping they'd trade Fred because I don't like the ceiling of this team with him and he was supposed to bring the greatest return of all those that were rumoured to potentially be on the move. I think he's exposed against a list of more mobile guards in the post season.

OG, I think he's a bit over rated here but a plus player on a reasonable contract. It's the weakness of the rest of the roster that lowers his value yet I don't think you can give him a bigger offensive role and I wish he played with more fire. But how can you hate on the guy?
                      Og made a play the other day that i don’t even see for the most part in ymca pick up basketball….on that play he go blocked so hard he was out for week on injury. i am 100000000% out on OG

Comment

Og made a play the other day that i don’t even see for the most part in ymca pick up basketball….on that play he go blocked so hard he was out for week on injury. i am 100000000% out on OG
                        OG is awkard and average IQed, but he is a stud on defense. Every team needs a player like that

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

OG is awkard and average IQed, but he is a stud on defense. Every team needs a player like that
                          for the record, i saw the setup on offence and defence and i turned to my wife and daughter and said please don’t tell me he is going to drive this ball… they had no idea what i was talking about till he put the ball on the floor. i swear on everything the thought was this kid is trying to kill himself then tmhe rose to “dunk” the ball. that block was vicious, violent, malicious intent, like it was personal. it was almost as if the back line defender said i can’t believe this “insert bad word “ has the odesity to try and dunk this ball.

we are giving up 100+ point a night OG defence is S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f stats, f analytics f that machine they built for the raptors. everything above 100 points a game is trash i don’t care the era, i don’t care the excuses.

Comment

• we gave fred trash van fleet for mann and bj boston we have a fucking moron for a GM #firebobby. i had enough i have out drafted the raptors for almost a decade now i am pissed beyond belief

Comment

• I wouldn’t normally like a tweet from “Celtics Nation” but this had a unexpected nice ring to it

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                I wouldn’t normally like a tweet from “Celtics Nation” but this had a unexpected nice ring to it

Happy to be wrong but I'll be really surprised if the Celtics aren't in the Conference Finals. They're just deeper than the Celtics or even the Bucks who'll go only as far as their star player will cary them.

Comment

Working...
                                X