Pistons

PG - Brandon Jennings
    SG - Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
    SF - Kyle Singler
    PF - Josh Smith
    C - Andre Drummond

Key Matchup:

vs.

I hope JV has practiced his signature pump fake!

Let's go Raptors!
    OG is our king

This is the only team in the league that his pump fakes work. Drummond will block JV twice but jump at that ridicule fake a few times.

Comment

Brandon Jennings, ladies and gentlemen.

Comment

I am interested to see this Greg Monroe guy people keep talking about. Is his defence really that bad? Is he as strong as he looks?

Also, can Van Gundy keep his sanity with the team he signed on to coach?

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post

Brandon Jennings, ladies and gentlemen.
          such smart. much good decision making. wow
          OG is our king

Comment

caccia wrote: View Post
            I am interested to see this Greg Monroe guy people keep talking about. Is his defence really that bad? Is he as strong as he looks?

Also, can Van Gundy keep his sanity with the team he signed on to coach?
            I think Monroe could benefit from a change of scenery, and a winning culture (with a proper defensive system).

If DeRozan and Lou can improve their defense, I don't see why Monroe can't do the same.

Comment

Hey scraptor: whats our game plan to stop the juggernaut that is josh smith? ;-)
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Hey scraptor: whats our game plan to stop the juggernaut that is josh smith? ;-)
                Josh Smith is good. He's legend. We have to be careful.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Josh Smith is good. He's legend. We have to be careful.

If anybody plays him tight on a jumper ill flip shit..if they call the knick jr swish they should start calling the piston josh clank

Comment

If anybody plays him tight on a jumper ill flip shit..if they call the knick jr swish they should start calling the piston josh clank
                    Betweem Smith and Jennings, they're gonna need to re-paint the rims...

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      Then you got drummond shooting 0.04% from the line...the only time they go through in fact is when hes destroying the rim...i dunno if i feel more sorry for the rims in detroit or Stan van..

Comment

Then you got drummond shooting 0.04% from the line...the only time they go through in fact is when hes destroying the rim...i dunno if i feel more sorry for the rims in detroit or Stan van..
                        SVG doesn't get any sympathy. He chose to join this team, lol.

Comment

Keep gettin dem checks Stan

Comment

Trap or easy win?
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              Don't get Josh Smith. Great stroke, misses by 3 ft. He might need glasses. So athletic, such crap

Comment

Working...
                              X