Game #27: Toronto Raptors 110 - Detroit Pistons 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    Found this at the Stats ans Info section of the Spurs-Blazers game.

"Gregg Popovich used a platoon system, similar to Kentucky's, for the majority of the first half Friday".

Isn't that what Casey was doing earlier? And being criticized by certain board members?
    The Kentucky platoon is because they are deep and better than most teams by a lot. An it isn't a five in - out. It is situational with guys making up different unit to counter certain teams. The five changes. Pop is probably just trying it. Spurs use the regular season just to try stuff out. They don't care about seeding or getting the most wins regular season.

Comment

• There's literally NOTHING about us on espn. I spent a good 5 minutes checking the whole shit. It's like the game never happened even though a bunch of incredible shit happened. And you wonder why these American basketball players are hesitant to come play here...what a joke
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
        Watching Post-Up the fans took over the court. Got photo-ops and blanketed the pistons logo.
        Yup. I was there it was insane! Good job fans. Masai came on our bus too so that was cool.
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
          Just got home from the game. All hail Big Science, FUCK Drummond, We The Fourth and there were triple the raptors fans over the Pistons fans
          Did you meet other members of RR and figure out who they were on the forums? lol
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• I want to see James Johnson's post game interview... was it on the court or in the locker room?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              It'll be on youtube in 20 mins.
              Checked the next morning and there were over 10 video clips. YouTube is amazing.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                I want to see James Johnson's post game interview... was it on the court or in the locker room?

s

Comment

• Comment

• One last thought.
                    SVG's coaching has led the Pistons to a 5-22 record.
                    Mo Cheeks had this(more-or-less same) team at 21-29 when he was canned last year..
                    During the offseason a vocal group of posters wanted Masai to replace Casey with SVG who is supposedly a much superior coach.
                    WTF??
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      There's literally NOTHING about us on espn. I spent a good 5 minutes checking the whole shit. It's like the game never happened even though a bunch of incredible shit happened. And you wonder why these American basketball players are hesitant to come play here...what a joke
                      If a player is stupid enough to not wanna play for a team just because they won't be on ESPN then we dont need them.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Quote of the year:
                        that was nasty right? I cocked that joint back and banged on 'em.
                        -JJ on bruising drummonds mind, body and soul

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          Time for us to move on from that. Raps/nets was the espn game of the night on Wednesday and the story wasn't anywhere on the main page in the morning. Funny thing though...I flipped to the nhl tab and the leafs were front and centre after beating the ducks. I guess I'll check back in if we manage to overcome golden state.
                          It concerns me that come playoff time the media machines and what the league wants will once again influence officiating.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                            One last thought.
                            SVG's coaching has led the Pistons to a 5-22 record.
                            Mo Cheeks had this(more-or-less same) team at 21-29 when he was canned last year..
                            During the offseason a vocal group of posters wanted Masai to replace Casey with SVG who is supposedly a much superior coach.
                            WTF??
                            Too early to judge SVG. Criticism of DC's late game play selection are valid though clearly DC needed to be extended based on what was accomplished last season.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                              The Kentucky platoon is because they are deep and better than most teams by a lot. An it isn't a five in - out. It is situational with guys making up different unit to counter certain teams. The five changes. Pop is probably just trying it. Spurs use the regular season just to try stuff out. They don't care about seeding or getting the most wins regular season.
                              I don't know why Casey coudnt have been doing the same thing. I understand pop would get the benefit of the doubt but c'mon really. We were still winning games when Casey does this.

Smh at some of the Casey bashing around here. He might not be the best coach in nba history but no one else is either
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Dont bother arguing man, they dont care. Toronto is known to have the best bench, or close to it in the NBA, yet, if Casey runs a platoon., he's a clown, pop, well hes brilliant.

whatevs..... James johnson is Big Boss.

Comment

Working...
                                X