Game #6 - SIXERS AT RAPTORS - FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28th @ 7:30pm on SN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Last season when Fred was out Nurse went with Malachi. Both earlier in the year and then again later in the season. I think that's what he does again tonight.
    Against Trae and Murray, I can see Flynn getting minutes if Fred is out.

Last game he came in and unfortunately got targeted by Harden instantly and got taken out after that.

Comment

• Seems weird to me that Freddy has his worst game, seems injured, says he's not, then practices fine, then suddenly has lower back stiffness? What's really going on? They've had 2 days off and this is a good team, we need Freddy on his game for it. Unless his back was sore last game, that would make more sense......

I agree with precious starting over Flynn.....

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
        Seems weird to me that Freddy has his worst game, seems injured, says he's not, then practices fine, then suddenly has lower back stiffness? What's really going on? They've had 2 days off and this is a good team, we need Freddy on his game for it. Unless his back was sore last game, that would make more sense......

I agree with precious starting over Flynn.....
        No that weird. Fred could be missing a leg and wouldn't say he's injured, he's learned from Lowry in that way.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
          It’s Basketballoween!! Somebody make a thread!
          It's spooky that no one's stepped up yet.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Against Trae and Murray, I can see Flynn getting minutes if Fred is out.

Last game he came in and unfortunately got targeted by Harden instantly and got taken out after that.
            This is exactly why I'll be surprised if Flynn gets the start. Murray and Trae will absolutely cook him on offense.

I think they have Pascal and Scottie run point and start Precious or Koloko. Having a defensive inside presence would be way more helpful than whatever playmaking Flynn brings, because he's gonna give it all right back on the other side of the court.

Comment

Working...
            X