Game #28: Toronto Raptors 118 - New York Knicks 108

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
    Landry has passed multiple concussion tests and practiced. He'll play tomorrow.
    Thanks, I fixed up the thread a bit.

And tell us all about the date Zainab!
    OG is our king

Comment

I wonder, will knicks / raps players wear something to honor 2 police officers who were executed in broad daylight in Brooklyn?

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        I wonder, will knicks / raps players wear something to honor 2 police officers who were executed in broad daylight in Brooklyn?
        Backing out of thread very slowly.

Comment

Zainab went home with Bebe. Thats why she hasn't responded yet hahaha
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

lol. for some reason I thought we're playing in New York tonight.

Comment

lol. for some reason I thought we're playing in New York tonight.
              And it's this afternoon. Just want to make sure you get your bets in in time. Then again, it might be night where you are.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                And it's this afternoon. Just want to make sure you get your bets in in time. Then again, it might be night where you are.
                Kinda hard to get my bets in time.. bookies yet to release lines on this game. Anyway. I'm expecting easy one tonight, like Raps are going to win by at least 18 points.

By the way, there's only 5 hours difference between UK's time and Eastern Time.

EDIT: I'm sorry.. Looks like bookies woke up and released lines. Toronto fav. -12.5

Comment

Kinda hard to get my bets in time.. bookies yet to release lines on this game. Anyway. I'm expecting easy one tonight, like Raps are going to win by at least 18 points.

By the way, there's only 5 hours difference between UK's time and Eastern Time.

EDIT: I'm sorry.. Looks like bookies woke up and released lines. Toronto fav. -12.5
                  rocwell, got a question. Spurs were 10.5 dogs last night. Have you ever seen them 10 pt dogs before? I
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Yup. 5 hours.(Although I thought it might be 6 hours) I figured 3:30 in the afternoon would mean it's a nighttime (8:30) game for you. Good luck with whatever you bet(s) you make.

Comment

I'm seeing more and more trolls popping up, makes me fell weird that no one else calls it out. well I guess I'm off to the pysch ward. getting excited for the games after this. I cant wait for the raps to shock the L on this road trip.

Comment

Day One wrote: View Post
                        I'm seeing more and more trolls popping up, makes me fell weird that no one else calls it out. well I guess I'm off to the pysch ward. getting excited for the games after this. I cant wait for the raps to shock the L on this road trip.
                        I'm curious,. Where do you see them and what do they look like?
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                          rocwell, got a question. Spurs were 10.5 dogs last night. Have you ever seen them 10 pt dogs before? I
                          I think I did, but can't tell for sure. They were 8-9 point dogs against Portland just few days ago if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Day One wrote: View Post
                            Calling out = feeding the troll = worst thing to do.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I don't think Zainab is a troll, she's posted way too much for this to be some elaborate ruse.

I just hope they get married and have lots of kids who end up playing for the national team.

Comment

Not sure if she's a troll. I don't believe what she's sayng though.

Anyhow, big road game tomorrow. Need to finish of these scrubs aka the Knicks early.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X