X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    Well overall we've climbed back to near top 10 in defense again (we're at 11th in the league now) without derozan for whatever that's worth.
    At first our D looked really bad without him but I feel guys just got comfortable and needed adjustment time. I still think DD makes our D slightly better though. I think it's because he's been in this system for a while now so he knows it to a T. This results in his team defense being very good. One on One and fighting through screens at times is a different story.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
    I think we all agree the downgrade in defense from DeRozan to GV is way bigger than we thought. And Terence Ross is actually horrible at defending his position.

In other words, a lot of people on the board were underrating DeRozan's defense. Even if he isn't a stopper at least he knows what he's supposed to be doing, and he's stronger and more reliable than Ross. When he comes back Derozan should probably be guarding 3's.
    Well overall we've climbed back to near top 10 in defense again (we're at 11th in the league now) without derozan for whatever that's worth.

Leave a comment:

• bryan colangelo
    replied
    yep we did. overall, 8-2* without derozan. do people still think derozan is our magical defensive anchor still?

*against crappy teams
    I think we all agree the downgrade in defense from DeRozan to GV is way bigger than we thought. And Terence Ross is actually horrible at defending his position.

In other words, a lot of people on the board were underrating DeRozan's defense. Even if he isn't a stopper at least he knows what he's supposed to be doing, and he's stronger and more reliable than Ross. When he comes back Derozan should probably be guarding 3's.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    Did we go 6-0 in that 6 game stretch against sub 500 teams? I can't remember if we dropped one. But if we did I'm really impressed even though they were crappy teams. Just because it's very easy to play down to teams and not give you full effort and lose these kinds of games. I expected us to at least drop 1-2 games. I'm very glad we didn't.
    yep we did. overall, 8-2* without derozan. do people still think derozan is our magical defensive anchor still?

*against crappy teams

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Did we go 6-0 in that 6 game stretch against sub 500 teams? I can't remember if we dropped one. But if we did I'm really impressed even though they were crappy teams. Just because it's very easy to play down to teams and not give you full effort and lose these kinds of games. I expected us to at least drop 1-2 games. I'm very glad we didn't.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Thanks Zainab for the inside scoop. It was very entertaining to read lol. The thing I love most is that DD is coming back sooner than later. Couldn't be happier.

Leave a comment:

• mjt20mik
    replied
    Zainab wrote: View Post
    To be very very very honest, I highly doubt other teams are reading RR Forums! lol
    Honestly that is so cool to know someone on these boards that met/dated a player.

Keep the information coming lol

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    Another sunday, another Raptors win and another Seahawks win. Can't get any better!
    and another leafs loss! love it.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Another sunday, another Raptors win and another Seahawks win. Can't get any better!

Leave a comment:

replied
    Zainab, you might as well just make your own thread for future dates plus information gained from the inside.

Leave a comment:

• Raptor Jesus
    replied
    psrs1 wrote: View Post
    You never know ....
    For game plan decisions?

All the better for us.

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    Zainab wrote: View Post
    To be very very very honest, I highly doubt other teams are reading RR Forums! lol
    You never know ....

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    to be honest i think some of these details from bebe shouldnt be mentioned here. im sure theres reasons derozans potential return hasnt been mentioned officially yet. like other teams not having to game plan for him until the very last second.

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    I don't know thats what he told me soooooo idk! He said Demar is pretty much done just has a few more fix-ups so he should be back soon...dunno how soon is soon tho! lol

Leave a comment:

• bryan colangelo
    replied
    Terence Ross already has a baby mama, he really doesn't need another. Trying to get past the first round this year.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X