X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab
    replied
    bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
    How was the actual date? What's Bebe's English like? Does he smell funny? Did you get to touch his hair? Lol

The date was actually really fun. He's super chill. I was nervous/scared/shy all in one! I was so nervous, I was literally shaking and could not even mutter a word for the first hour. Then to break the ice, he was like I usually dont let people touch my hair, but if it makes you feel comfortable you can touch my hair. I touched his hair and asked him if it was a wig (even though I am well aware it is not, dunno why I asked lol). He actually got offended and was like you are so mean LOL but he kept telling me that he thinks I am very attractive blah blah banlah (ofc you have to keep in mind they say these lines to like 7897 other girls) lol He makes a lot of jokes. Bruno and Bebe are best friends. Bruno told Bebe if she's Afghani and you try to get fresh with her the same thing will happen to you that happened to twin towers LOL so he did check my purse for bombs and then made a lot of jokes of Afghanistan + Taliban + how I relate to them lol....but overall it was a fun date :-)

He does not smell funny. His English is bad but still is able to communicate his thoughts/ideas.....but grammar is totally off!

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    lol!

Such a great guy. Helping him get warmed up before he comes in the game.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    zainab wrote: View Post

so this just happened and i got a dm! Ummmmmm! Ok!
    oh my

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied

So this just happened and I got a DM! UMMMMMM! OK!

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    so now we're 8-2 without derozan. does this mean when he comes back, we're gonna be completely unstoppable?
    Hope he noticed the team can win without a ton of contested midrange jumpers.

Team will be better with than without him.

Leave a comment:

• hotfuzz
    replied
    lol!

Leave a comment:

• SamMitchells
    replied
    Zainab wrote: View Post
    I forgot to tell you guys the good news, Demar will be back soon.....he's a couple of days away from coming back.....so we will see him during the 6 game west coast swing :-)
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Boys, I think we've got ourselves an insider!
    go zainab !

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    so now we're 8-2 without derozan. does this mean when he comes back, we're gonna be completely unstoppable?

Leave a comment:

replied
    bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
    How was the actual date? What's Bebe's English like? Does he smell funny? Did you get to touch his hair? Lol
    I want to touch his hair lol.

Leave a comment:

• bryan colangelo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    That Ross dunk though...wow

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Zainab wrote: View Post
    Unfortunately, I am gone for 2 weeks to England on Wednesday so the inside stories will have to wait lol
    Well, isnt that peachy! Are you aware that Rockwell is currently based in England? You can have him dine you while discussing terms!! Lol.

ps...hope you dont mind we are having a bit of a go @ all the going-ons. Kind of beats the monotony of discussing TRoss's jump shot for the umpteenth time.

Leave a comment:

• bryan colangelo
    replied
    H

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    Bendit wrote: View Post
    Rockwell, you do understand with a mole in our midst, you can make an arrangement with Ms Z to get exclusive info on injuries, comebacks etc to adjust the odds accordingly at Ladbrokes!!

Gold, Rocky, gold.
    Unfortunately, I am gone for 2 weeks to England on Wednesday so the inside stories will have to wait lol

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Boys, I think we've got ourselves an insider!
    Rockwell, you do understand with a mole in our midst, you can make an arrangement with Ms Z to get exclusive info on injuries, comebacks etc to adjust the odds accordingly at Ladbrokes!!

Gold, Rocky, gold.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X