No announcement yet.

Game #28: Toronto Raptors 118 - New York Knicks 108

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Later guys. Going out on a date with one of the Raptors cheerleader!
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Will we see Bruno today with LF out?
      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
        No way! Me too man!

Comment

Which one?!

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
            Yaaaaa I don't think I believe her either. But if it is true I'm sure Bebe appreciates her announcing it to everyone and promising to give all the juicy details lol Its now on twitter that we are waiting to hear from her.
            Anything is possible. Ive played hoops with Dr J and Wilt and golfed with Jordan and I am nobody.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
              I'm making enough money to live off gambling alone. Why? Easy. I analyze. I follow my system. I follow strict bankroll management, so I don't go broke even after 3+ of REALLY bad years. I only use my "allowances" for fun bets ( in-play bets, like raps come backs and etc. ) My last 3 year NBA stats: 743-602 ( 9650 units of profit. Most pro bettors are doing better than me. ) and these numbers include losing season. Bookies are limiting winners. Thanks to Pinnacle Sports ( bookie which stand by their "winners welcome" policy ) there are many people who are living off gambling income. Nothing is guaranteed in betting, but as long as you follow your system and have a STRICT BANKROLL MANAGEMENT then you'll be just fine. ( It doesn't mean you'll have comfortable income every year though. My first year of semi-pro betting seen 17% loss of my bankroll. )

If you have no real knowledge in sport, then better stay the fu*k away from real gambling.
              So what do you gross a year ?
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

I'm making enough money to live off gambling alone. Why? Easy. I analyze. I follow my system. I follow strict bankroll management, so I don't go broke even after 3+ of REALLY bad years. I only use my "allowances" for fun bets ( in-play bets, like raps come backs and etc. ) My last 3 year NBA stats: 743-602 ( 9650 units of profit. Most pro bettors are doing better than me. ) and these numbers include losing season. Bookies are limiting winners. Thanks to Pinnacle Sports ( bookie which stand by their "winners welcome" policy ) there are many people who are living off gambling income. Nothing is guaranteed in betting, but as long as you follow your system and have a STRICT BANKROLL MANAGEMENT then you'll be just fine. ( It doesn't mean you'll have comfortable income every year though. My first year of semi-pro betting seen 17% loss of my bankroll. )

If you have no real knowledge in sport, then better stay the fu*k away from real gambling.
                So what do you gross a year ? More than 25K ?
                - TGO

Comment

Not sure if she's a troll. I don't believe what she's sayng though.

Anyhow, big road game tomorrow. Need to finish of these scrubs aka the Knicks early.
                  here is a big twist... how do you know its a "her"?
                  ooooowwwwweeee

Comment

Hopefully Bruno will be dressed with Fields out so he can lock down Melo
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                      So what do you gross a year ? More than 25K ?
                      Every year is different. Feb 15 will be my 5th year in gambling industry.

Comment

I believe Zainab... I mean, you'd have to be a bit of a sociopath to make up something like that.
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

HD link anyone?
                          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Knicks feed

http://www.ifeed2all.eu/watch/308126...rk-knicks.html
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Every year is different. Feb 15 will be my 5th year in gambling industry.

How do you go about accumulating a bank roll of 25K ?
                              Thats pretty tough to do paying for food, cars, rent or a mortgage..clothes et al...
                              Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Dec 21, 2014, 04:42 PM.
                              - TGO

Comment

uh oh, bebe has his hands all over JV right now. Watch out Zainab!

Comment

Working...
                                X