Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab wrote: View Post
    Why would he take my first name?
    Whoa, be easy... it was a joke. You never heard Kris Humphries be referred to as Mr. Kardashian? Or any guy for that matter where the female is the more popular person?

Comment

• TheWaterboy wrote: View Post
      Word from Masai recently, as I recall, is that Bruno will be getting some time in the D league in the new year. Can't remember whether that was from the recent radio interview or from what was said on the bus to Detroit, though.
      He said it while on the Bus to the Detroit game.
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I forgot to tell you guys the good news, Demar will be back soon.....he's a couple of days away from coming back.....so we will see him during the 6 game west coast swing :-)
        Lol, you just dropping knowledge piece by piece throughout the thread.

I like it
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Is this the first time we've ever been 16 games above .500?

Comment

• Sure would like to come back from the west coast 16 games above .500.
            Last edited by 3inthekeon; Sun Dec 21, 2014, 07:27 PM.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

I forgot to tell you guys the good news, Demar will be back soon.....he's a couple of days away from coming back.....so we will see him during the 6 game west coast swing :-)
              Boys, I think we've got ourselves an insider!

Comment

This will be good test to see if your information is reliable

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                  Or if MU is smoking out the leaks in the org....

Comment

This is what I was told....lol so idk lets see!

Comment

This is what I was told....lol so idk lets see!

Comment

• Watching the highlights, fucking Melo pushed Ross on his dunk..... He landed awkward.

That little bitch tried to tanya harding our Atlantic Championship

Comment

• Z, you should ask Bebe to push for a subsidized supporter group tickets. Prices are through the roof.
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                            Watching the highlights, fucking Melo pushed Ross on his dunk..... He landed awkward.

That little bitch tried to tanya harding our Atlantic Championship
                            Hahaha

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Boys, I think we've got ourselves an insider!
                              Rockwell, you do understand with a mole in our midst, you can make an arrangement with Ms Z to get exclusive info on injuries, comebacks etc to adjust the odds accordingly at Ladbrokes!!

Gold, Rocky, gold.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                                Rockwell, you do understand with a mole in our midst, you can make an arrangement with Ms Z to get exclusive info on injuries, comebacks etc to adjust the odds accordingly at Ladbrokes!!

Gold, Rocky, gold.
                                Unfortunately, I am gone for 2 weeks to England on Wednesday so the inside stories will have to wait lol

Comment

Working...
                                X