X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
      Unfortunately, I am gone for 2 weeks to England on Wednesday so the inside stories will have to wait lol
      Well, isnt that peachy! Are you aware that Rockwell is currently based in England? You can have him dine you while discussing terms!! Lol.

ps...hope you dont mind we are having a bit of a go @ all the going-ons. Kind of beats the monotony of discussing TRoss's jump shot for the umpteenth time.

Comment

• That Ross dunk though...wow
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• How was the actual date? What's Bebe's English like? Does he smell funny? Did you get to touch his hair? Lol

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
            How was the actual date? What's Bebe's English like? Does he smell funny? Did you get to touch his hair? Lol
            I want to touch his hair lol.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• so now we're 8-2 without derozan. does this mean when he comes back, we're gonna be completely unstoppable?

Comment

I forgot to tell you guys the good news, Demar will be back soon.....he's a couple of days away from coming back.....so we will see him during the 6 game west coast swing :-)
                rocwell wrote: View Post
                Boys, I think we've got ourselves an insider!
                go zainab !
                2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• lol!

"Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                    so now we're 8-2 without derozan. does this mean when he comes back, we're gonna be completely unstoppable?
                    Hope he noticed the team can win without a ton of contested midrange jumpers.

Team will be better with than without him.
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• So this just happened and I got a DM! UMMMMMM! OK!

Comment

• zainab wrote: View Post

so this just happened and i got a dm! Ummmmmm! Ok!
                        oh my
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                          lol!

Such a great guy. Helping him get warmed up before he comes in the game.
                          OG is our king

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                            How was the actual date? What's Bebe's English like? Does he smell funny? Did you get to touch his hair? Lol

The date was actually really fun. He's super chill. I was nervous/scared/shy all in one! I was so nervous, I was literally shaking and could not even mutter a word for the first hour. Then to break the ice, he was like I usually dont let people touch my hair, but if it makes you feel comfortable you can touch my hair. I touched his hair and asked him if it was a wig (even though I am well aware it is not, dunno why I asked lol). He actually got offended and was like you are so mean LOL but he kept telling me that he thinks I am very attractive blah blah banlah (ofc you have to keep in mind they say these lines to like 7897 other girls) lol He makes a lot of jokes. Bruno and Bebe are best friends. Bruno told Bebe if she's Afghani and you try to get fresh with her the same thing will happen to you that happened to twin towers LOL so he did check my purse for bombs and then made a lot of jokes of Afghanistan + Taliban + how I relate to them lol....but overall it was a fun date :-)

He does not smell funny. His English is bad but still is able to communicate his thoughts/ideas.....but grammar is totally off!

Comment

So this just happened and I got a DM! UMMMMMM! OK!
                              What is this?! I can't see it! You got a date with Ross now too? haha
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

So this just happened and I got a DM! UMMMMMM! OK!
                                You tryna get the pipe?
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X