PF - Our Dear, Amir Johnson
    C - Jonas Valanciunas

Bulls

PG - Kirk Hinrich
    SG - Jimmy Butler
    SF - Mike Dunleavy Jr.
    PF - Pau Gasol
    C - Joakim Noah

- Derrick Rose continues to be plagued by injuries, Kirk Hinrich has replaced him in the lineup in his absence.
    - The Bulls are also dealing with injuries to Doug McDermott and Taj Gibson.
    - Landry Fields was unavailable during the New York Knicks game due to an injury against the Pistons. He was replaced by James Johnson in the starting lineup.
    - DeMar DeRozan and his destruction of defenses has continued to be put on hold since his injury during a game against the Dallas Mavericks.

Key Matchup:

vs.

- With Derrick Rose out of the Bulls' lineup, the title of greatest offensive threat falls to Pau Gasol. Hopefully Amir and his ankles are up to the challenge of slowing down the multiple time NBA champion. Valanciunas may be tasked with limiting his effectiveness as well.

Let's go Raptors!
    Last edited by consmap; Sun Dec 21, 2014, 08:58 PM.
    OG is our king

This game thread seems a little naked loooool
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

My bad, clicked the submit button instead of the preview one >_>
      OG is our king

Comment

Comment

With how well tonight's game went and how the minutes spread out, then add to that GV having a slump busting performance... They are ready for this road trip. I expect a hard fought game tomorrow... But ultimately a win. Besides we owe them for that last game, Pau especially.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

That is some amazing shit

I hope US players start to realize how special Toronto is when you are a winner.

Comment

Is it confirmed that Derrick Rose is definitely out tomorrow night?

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                Is it confirmed that Derrick Rose is definitely out tomorrow night?
                He didn't play in their last game against Memphis. It's undecided on whether he'll be back for tomorrow.
                OG is our king

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  That is some amazing shit

I hope US players start to realize how special Toronto is when you are a winner.
                  It is only going to grow if this dream season continues...just remember the excitement in 2001...

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                    He didn't play in their last game against Memphis. It's undecided on whether he'll be back for tomorrow.
                    According to rotoworld he practised today and expects to play tomorrow.

Comment

Knicks broadcasting crew very complimentary to Raps fans as well.

Comment

damn.. thats crazy, raptors fans going wild.. how do u afford this? damn , well to who ever is going , as a raptor fan I thank you.. This is actually helping the Raptors Brand
                        2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

Comment

This looks like a game Chuckster shouldn't be up against Pau!
                            #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

RPT23 wrote: View Post
                              This looks like a game Chuckster shouldn't be up against Pau!
                              Chuckster actually had some good stops against Gasol last year. Hope Landry can come in that night

Comment

Working...
                              X