AllStar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abbas wrote: View Post
    Lou isnt getting in, When was the last time you saw a bench player become a All-star??????????

D.Rose is going to start because dumbass fans will vote him in
    He plays like a starter, just like Jamal Crawford. Tho with the raptors 1st in the east and DeRozan injured he seems like the next logical fit, unless JV is given a chance

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
      Lou isnt getting in, When was the last time you saw a bench player become a All-star??????????

D.Rose is going to start because dumbass fans will vote him in
      Ginobili? Crawfprd?
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
        Ginobili? Crawfprd?
        I think Crawford has always been snubbed, but then again has he ever been on a franchise playing at the level the raptors are, or the spurs have? That would become a big factor.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
          Ginobili? Crawfprd?
          Ginobili was a starter in each year he was an all star.

since when was crawford ever an all-star?
          Last edited by iblastoff; Mon Dec 22, 2014, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Fans vote for 3 forwards, and two guards.

I would imagine that Lebron, Carmelo, Love would be the forwards while Irving will be a lock for one of the guards leaving Lowry, Wall, Wade and Rose to duke it out for that 5th spot.

Coaches then can get 3 forwards, 2 guards and 2 reserves.

For guards I suspect the following will be considered:
            - Lowry, Wall, Wade, Rose (one will be a starter), Butler, Beal, DeRozan, Teague, Joe Johnson
            - Assume Lowry gets the fan vote (he should), I'd give the nods to Wall and Butler.

For forwards I suspect the following will be considered:
            - Noah, Millsap, Bosh, Horford, Vucevic, JV, Gasol, Gortat.
            - I would give the nods to Noah, Millsap and Bosh

My two reserves would be Beal and JV because I expect Toronto and Washington to be the top two teams in the East and these teams should have at least two guys in the game. If Atlanta has a better record over Washington then Teague over Beal.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

I would imagine that Lebron, Carmelo, Love would be the forwards while Irving will be a lock for one of the guards leaving Lowry, Wall, Wade and Rose to duke it out for that 5th spot.

- Lowry, Wall, Wade, Rose (one will be a starter), Butler, Beal, DeRozan, Teague, Joe Johnson
              - Assume Lowry gets the fan vote (he should), I'd give the nods to Wall and Butler.

My two reserves would be Beal and JV because I expect Toronto and Washington to be the top two teams in the East and these teams should have at least two guys in the game. If Atlanta has a better record over Washington then Teague over Beal.
              Bout sums that up.

Comment

i wish irving would just fuck right off. gets way too much undeserving attention.

Comment

Though I think somebody else gets the nod over love, probably bosh..

Comment

No way Millsap makes it over Gasol.

Comment

I don't see how JV could get in. 12/9 with FGA down from last year are just not AS numbers. I like the kid, but if he gets the nod, I'd be very surprised and, frankly, quite shocked.

Comment

Fanchie wrote: View Post
                        I don't see how JV could get in. 12/9 with FGA down from last year are just not AS numbers. I like the kid, but if he gets the nod, I'd be very surprised and, frankly, quite shocked.
                        same
                        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          i wish irving would just fuck right off. gets way too much undeserving attention.
                          Irving is a really good player who's been playing in a bad situation until this year. I winning/competent environment would have been a lot better for his development.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Does the Cavs really have that many fans that even Love and Irving would get voted in? I mean, most NBA fans will vote for LBJ because he is the best player in the league, but I really can't see Love and Irving making it this year. If they get voted in I'm done with the All-star game (honestly, I've been done with it for awhile but figured I'd get to voting for our players). I guess the only chance Love and Irving have is to get voted in, because they definitely don't deserve it, not when guys like Lowry, Wall, Butler, Teague, Bosh, Vucevic, Gasol etc are there to pick from. And Melo as well, that would be disappointing to see him in the game, and I wonder if Knicks fans are engaged enough this season to actually vote? I hope not.

East starters should be IMO: Guard - 2 of Lowry/Wall/Butler, frontcourt: LBJ and 2 of Gasol, Bosh, Vucevic, Millsap. Altough I keep voting for JV cause I want a real C to start lol

Comment

How has Korver not been mentioned for anyone list? He is 50/50/90 this year. Unreal. He should start at SF/SG whichever you prefer.

Comment

Christ Webber and Isiah Thomas East AllStars

PG: Wall
                                SG: Butler
                                SF: Lebron
                                PF: Pau Gasol
                                C: Noah

About Kyle Lowry Webber said: "Yeah you look at his numbers and you think he should be AllStar but that's after their best player fell down" So they don't think Lowry is AllStar this year.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X