Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many wins do we come up with on this daunting roadtrip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many wins do we come up with on this daunting roadtrip?

This trip is capable of establishing us as true contenders or revealing us as mere pretenders who benefitted from a very favourable schedule.
    6-0 sweep. (we can dream can't we?)
    8.00%
    5-1 Only Golden State gets us.
    4.00%
    4-2 Lose to State of California
    18.00%
    3-3 More than acceptable imo
    60.00%
    2-4 Maybe Nuggets and Suns
    10.00%
    1-5 We win in Denver on a back-ro-back
    0.00%
    0-6 Doughnut Bagel Zero
    0.00%
    Twitter:@coachclement

The best way to predict your future is to create it - Peter Drucker

3 wins if we lose to chicago or 4 if we win.

Comment

StaytheCourse wrote: View Post
      This trip is capable of establishing us as true contenders or revealing us as mere pretenders who benefitted from a very favourable schedule.
      Depends on how we win or how we lose. If games are competitive and close we can't hate on them.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Just being the devil's advocate. The Raptors have me convinced at this point.
        Last edited by StaytheCourse; Mon Dec 22, 2014, 10:29 AM.
        Twitter:@coachclement

The best way to predict your future is to create it - Peter Drucker

Comment

I have high hopes but of course the raptors are not the same without demar. We don't put other teams in to foul trouble at all.
          I think we can beat Phoenix, Denver, and Portland while Gs and lac will be kind of tough.
          Defense and rebounding will be the key!
          What if the raps go on a 6 game win streak making it 12 in a row huh?
          2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

this could be one of those "take over the league" road trips

Comment

I'm hoping for 5-1 with a loss to GS in over time and bad officiating.
              2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

As long as we have Lowry.. confidence is sky high. I'm going to go 4-2 though. They'll probably lose to GSW and one of Chicago/Portland (they'll win the other). I don't think LAC is very good.. not as good as they were last year anyway. And Phoenix/Denver should be wins.

Comment

I can live with 3-3. Hold your head above water until you come back home.

Comment

I can live with 2-4; 3-3 will be very good.

Just a hunch (I'm not a gambler) but I think we will be a betting line favourite in ZERO of these games.
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

The old "take care of business at home" and "split on the road" adage. 3-3 against good teams on the road without our all-star is more than acceptable, just like the poll says.

Comment

Many of you hit the point of protect home and take what you can on the road.

I'm all in tho, the whole organization from tip to tail is diametrically opposed to anything we used to suffer through.

Lets claim the top billing in the Association with a road trip to end all road trips.

12 game winning streak coming home in the new year.

Comment

3-3 is more than acceptable without DeRozan, but how they win/lose will be key. If they get blown out in GS and Portland, then they're established as a full tier below the top Western teams. If they play hard, show good D, and just get outgunned a bit while on the road without their All-Star SG, well then you still build confidence and a "we can play with the best teams in the league" mentality.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Raptors need to get the Denver game and the Phoenix game.

The Warriors game will be tough. They're the best team in the NBA right now, and they look invincible at Oracle.

Clippers always plays the Raptors tough. Griffin plays like he's Charles Barkley whenever he plays the Raptors.

Not sure what to expect against the Bulls and the Blazers game. The Raps seems to always play well in Portland though.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

I'd be okay with 4 - 2 but 3 and 3 seems likely. If we manage a sweep or 5 - 1 we can officially start planning the parade route
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                              X