• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post

Rip a better shooter, Demar a better slasher. Not a good comp

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
      clippers shooting over 50% from 3! god damnit. ross shitting the bed again.
      That haf little to do with Ross.

Say what you will about having a poor shooting night...but everything else in his game was there

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post

Say what you will about having a poor shooting night...but everything else in his game was there
        i just mean he was missing a ton of open 3s.

Comment

He missed a lot of shots and drives, but im happy that they were mostly good shots. He shoot better on those step backs, which are harder shots. maybe he is in his head a little too much?

he also passed the ball more than he has recently which was refreshing to see. Overall i'd say he is progressing well enough, with some growing pains. Would be nice if he were a little more consistent tho.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
            Paul's flop

When I saw this, I was honestly like, "Why don't more point guards try to get away with this?" Especially against big, slow guys that can't change directions on a dime.
            Last edited by bryan colangelo; Sun Dec 28, 2014, 03:59 AM.

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
              When I saw this, I was honestly like, "Why don't more point guards try to get away with this?" Especially against big, slow guys that can't change directions on a dime.
              Cause that's a bitch move

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

With his form he should not be having as many off nights shooting like he has. Wonder what his practice habits are? Does he even come close to DD's shooting practice schedule? I have never heard any coach/player mention Ross's work in the gym like they do/did Demar's. It would be a terrible waste if he is really a slacker in terms of personal development...with so much talent.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                  He missed a lot of shots and drives, but im happy that they were mostly good shots. He shoot better on those step backs, which are harder shots. maybe he is in his head a little too much?

he also passed the ball more than he has recently which was refreshing to see. Overall i'd say he is progressing well enough, with some growing pains. Would be nice if he were a little more consistent tho.
                  To be honest I don't even remember Ross doing anything on the floor except missing everything. Dude was invisible to me. Although to be fair I was probably completely overwhelmed by Vasquezs horrendous 1st 3 quarters of the game and wanted to shoot myself.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                    With his form he should not be having as many off nights shooting like he has. Wonder what his practice habits are? Does he even come close to DD's shooting practice schedule? I have never heard any coach/player mention Ross's work in the gym like they do/did Demar's. It would be a terrible waste if he is really a slacker in terms of personal development...with so much talent.
                    The guy shoots nearly 40% from 3 and he's been in a shooting slump for the last week or so. So his shooting isn't really a problem IMO
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post

I can live with the poor shooting night. Everyone has their off nights. But what really pissed me off about ross was that he ALWAYS went under the screen. You are never supposto go under the screen against a shooter and he consistently did that tonight. It's very lazy defence, he needs to fight through it more often
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                        I can live with the poor shooting night. Everyone has their off nights. But what really pissed me off about ross was that he ALWAYS went under the screen. You are never supposto go under the screen against a shooter and he consistently did that tonight. It's very lazy defence, he needs to fight through it more often
                        Yup. And JJ was just lighting him up, and he kept on going under screens.

I really do get frustrated with Ross. I wouldn't be opposed to trading him away to free up cap space, if we can land a Marc Gasol or other big name FA

Comment

• I was rewatching the 2nd Hawks/Raptors game the other night and Dominique Wilkins kept calling Ross "a guy that will lose his focus as the game goes along" I don't think he was a big TRoss fan lol.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            I was rewatching the 2nd Hawks/Raptors game the other night and Dominique Wilkins kept calling Ross "a guy that will lose his focus as the game goes along" I don't think he was a big TRoss fan lol.
                            Nique is just salty that Tross wore a VC jersey in the dunk contest instead of his bum ass jersey. Jk

Every time we play the Hawks Nique hates on Ross lmao

Ross would make a 3 and Nique would say he's just settling. Ross drives Nique would say he out of control etc Dude is a certified Tross hater and I don't really know why??
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              Nique is just salty that Tross wore a VC jersey in the dunk contest instead of his bum ass jersey. Jk

Ross would make a 3 and Nique would say he's just settling. Ross drives Nique would say he out of control etc Dude is a certified Tross hater and I don't really know why??
                              Jealous of the hops

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post

I agree with him, am I being salty? Ross is being exposed this season for having a shaky handle like Demar in previous seasons. Demar made it a point of a emphasis and he improved in that area. Ross needs to make handling and strength & conditioning a priority this offseason

Comment

Working...
                                X