Game #30: Toronto Raptors 110 - Los Angeles Clippers 98

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atothe wrote: View Post
    I agree with him, am I being salty? Ross is being exposed this season for having a shaky handle like Demar in previous seasons. Demar made it a point of a emphasis and he improved in that area. Ross needs to make handling and strength & conditioning a priority this offseason
    so all the hard work up until this point is moot because he isn't at demars' level in year 3? i would say, yes you are being salty. a lot of the criticism ross/jv/casey take come without the praise for what they have done. i think ross has improved greatly from season 1. consistency aside, he does drive better, he does shoot with more confidence and certainty.

Comment

• Duane Casey for C.O.Y.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Duane Casey for C.O.Y.
        How about Kerr?

Comment

• nah lets fire casey. he doesnt always do what i think he should do.

Comment

• Reboc wrote: View Post
            nah lets fire casey. he doesnt always do what i think he should do.
            He's a scrub coach. Raptors need a playoff coach more than anything else. West Coast team don't care about visiting Eastern squads. They play tougher when they go on the Eastern roadtrips when they know they will be facing multiple Eastern teams. This trip wasn't a big deal.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
              He's a scrub coach. Raptors need a playoff coach more than anything else. West Coast team don't care about visiting Eastern squads. They play tougher when they go on the Eastern roadtrips when they know they will be facing multiple Eastern teams. This trip wasn't a big deal.
              Lol this made my night. Goodnight y'all.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Hilarious!! the hate is real!
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Hilarious!! the hate is real!
                  Personally, I like Casey and find him great in interviews and post game. He isn't a great HC. Kevin Garnett is great in interviews and post games too but he is pretty much done as a player.

Comment

Personally, I like Casey and find him great in interviews and post game. He isn't a great HC. Kevin Garnett is great in interviews and post games too but he is pretty much done as a player.
                    What the hell does Dwane Casey have to do with Kevin Garnett?

Are you drunk?
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      What the hell does Dwane Casey have to do with Kevin Garnett?

Are you drunk?
                      Both are personable and say the right things but aren't helpful in Wins -Losses. BKN does better with KG on the bench. Raptors would do better with a better game caller.

Comment

Both are personable and say the right things but aren't helpful in Wins -Losses. BKN does better with KG on the bench. Raptors would do better with a better game caller.
                        A lot of people call me a Casey hater but you sir are on another level, the man has his team at 24-7 what more do you want seriously?

What coach out there right now can have us win more games?

As much as I don't like Casey, some of you're opinions towards him are ridiculous
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          A lot of people call me a Casey hater but you sir are on another level, the man has his team at 24-7 what more do you want seriously?

What coach out there right now can have us win more games?

As much as I don't like Casey, some of you're opinions towards him are ridiculous
                          A win when the other team cares. The games against the Cavs, Bulls and Mavs were playoff previews. Clipper don't give a shit about a team they'll only see once at home a season when they are playing other conference teams that week.

Comment

A win when the other team cares. The games against the Cavs, Bulls and Mavs were playoff previews. Clipper don't give a shit about a team they'll only see once at home a season when they are playing other conference teams that week.
                            how the fuck are the mavs a playoff preview but not the clippers? doesnt even make sense. drunkkkkkkk.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              how the fuck are the mavs a playoff preview but not the clippers? doesnt even make sense. drunkkkkkkk.
                              The mavs have the best offense in the league?

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                                The mavs have the best offense in the league?
                                mavs are in the west. according to raptors999, they should be only concerned with playing their own conference teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X