Merry Christmas All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas All

Hope you have a great Christmas Day. I appreciate everything that you all bring to this forum. I have have gotten a full year of enjoyment out of it. Props to all the moderators and writers, GIF creators, Morning News curators and webmasters. I know a ton of work and care goes into the site and rest assured, tons of enjoyment comes out of it.

May all your Christmas wishes come true, and if they don't I hope the disappointment isn't crushing (like a missed VC shot in the dying seconds or a Paul Pierce blocked shot).

Paul Stevens
    aka Puffer

Well said. Merry Christmas to you too and to everyone else in the community.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Merry Christmas! Despite the many different personalities on this board and the heated conversations that take place, I'm sure we all love each other
      Have a good one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      OG is our king

Comment

Merry Christmas, everyone! Here is to another Raptoriffic year! Let's get 'em - Jurassic Park style! :-) hehehe

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

It's time to share the love, peace and forgiveness. Merry Christmas, peeps! Enjoy the holiday season

Comment

happy holidays to everyone and best wishes to the Raptors for the rest of the season

Comment

Merry Christmas everybody! Hope you all have a wonderful holidays with your friends and family.

Comment

Merry Christmas guys.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Merry Christmas and happy anything else you might be celebrating.

Here's to peace on earth and a raptors championship (which might temporarily prevent peace on earth)
                    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                    Because its 2015

Comment

i'm offended. not everyone celebrates christmas.

heres to a festivus for the rest of us!

Comment

Happy Holidays to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

For anyone who missed this:

And... this was what came up when I searched for Merry Christmas Raptors...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6sA-ZyiK70

Comment

Merry Christmas, Merry Kwanzaa, Happy Hanukkah and whatever else you might be celebrating!!!!!

Comment

merry christmas

Comment

Working...
                              X