No announcement yet.

Game #17 Raptors @ Hawks Saturday Nov 19th 6pm on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn...wow..BAD D, miss communication, Koloko got lost..I'm not gonna s#$#$ on these guys..they played hard, sucks how they lost, but it's ok..I rather have it like this than a blow out, bc they wanted 2 win.
    Another thing..it's hard when your missing everyone..but what really irritated me was that little b@#@# a@#@ Trea..guy get the f@#@ out are here, no respect, u s@#@ on Raptors, saying good bye..clown..what have u done, nothing..you overrated bum.
    Don't worry Raptors will c u clowns in the playoffs with full roster, probably a big time trade and than your gonna be eating s@#@# ..out 4 straight, I'll call it right now, punk a@@...F#$#$ Clown..
    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

He’s 1 for 11 from 3. Probably doesn’t want to kill his shooting percentages when he knows he’s having an off-night.
      VanVleet I really was hoping he nails a Hail Mary for a Game Winner to overcome a pathetic game at both ends.

Derozan like….Hero ball 95% of the game but due to a 9% field goal from three… he’d rather have someone do it. He made zero attempts in overtime. Reminiscent of a Demar Derozan game.

4 for 18 from the field (22%)
      1 for 11 from three (9%)
      minus 16

imagine this was the line of Trent but it is Jesus like Demar so probably he is just not right.

Comment

I also want to mention that before the season I said that Flynn has the potential to be a 6th man like Isaiah Thomas(Celtics) because he's a scorer. Flynn's not a shooter. He's a scorer. He can create his own shot he can do all those things. He's played well everytime he got a chance to play. He played well again tonight. I don't know why he can't crack our rotation.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

VanVleet I really was hoping he nails a Hail Mary for a Game Winner to overcome a pathetic game at both ends.

Derozan like….Hero ball 95% of the game but due to a 9% field goal from three… he’d rather have someone do it. He made zero attempts in overtime. Reminiscent of a Demar Derozan game.

4 for 18 from the field (22%)
          1 for 11 from three (9%)
          minus 16

imagine this was the line of Trent but it is Jesus like Demar so probably he is just not right.
          It wasn't just offense, he did not particularly play on the other end either, bad defense..Murray and Trea were having a field day with him..he looked like a old man, couldn't keep up..he look disinterested..
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Really suspect calls at times when the Raps were starting to build a lead.
            The officiating was not good. Lots of strange calls all night and the Hawks definitely got the better whistle.

Comment

Daang, tough loss. So who missed their cover?? From what I could see, it looked Scottie was floating a little bit, but not sure exactly.
              That reaction from the whole team as the buzzer sounded and just their arms up in the air in confusion was pretty comical to watch.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                Daang, tough loss. So who missed their cover?? From what I could see, it looked Scottie was floating a little bit, but not sure exactly.
                That reaction from the whole team as the buzzer sounded and just their arms up in the air in confusion was pretty comical to watch.
                Somebody let Trae get loose and OG was forced to leave Griffin to help. Worst time to have something like that happen, but you could tell that game was basically for Scottie.

Comment

Fred-OG-Bo were 1 for 20 from 3. And we still almost won, if not for the refs. Huge moral victory. Also…Hawks are pretenders.

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                    Damn...wow..BAD D, miss communication, Koloko got lost..I'm not gonna s#$#$ on these guys..they played hard, sucks how they lost, but it's ok..I rather have it like this than a blow out, bc they wanted 2 win.
                    Another thing..it's hard when your missing everyone..but what really irritated me was that little b@#@# a@#@ Trea..guy get the f@#@ out are here, no respect, u s@#@ on Raptors, saying good bye..clown..what have u done, nothing..you overrated bum.
                    Don't worry Raptors will c u clowns in the playoffs with full roster, probably a big time trade and than your gonna be eating s@#@# ..out 4 straight, I'll call it right now, punk a@@...F#$#$ Clown..
                    I agree with the being annoyed and how rediculous trey was. But it's ok,we will get our revenge.

Koloko didn't get lost at all, he stayed on his man. It was 100% tad who had fronted trey. Then trey pushed off which gave him a huge head of steam and separation. Og had to leave his man to cover.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

The officiating was not good. Lots of strange calls all night and the Hawks definitely got the better whistle.
                      Considering the rediculous amount of betting going on, probably just trying to cover the spread for the 10 people they had place bets.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        Fred-OG-Bo were 1 for 20 from 3. And we still almost won, if not for the refs. Huge moral victory. Also…Hawks are pretenders.
                        And missing half the team….

Comment

• I like this team. Competitive every night. But 8 3 pointers? Cant expect too much playoff success with the teams poor shooting. 22nd in 3pt made. 2 of the 8 teams below us made the playoffs last year

Comment

• We lose at least 1 game a year when there
                            are under 5 seconds left because of a defensive breakdown with our switch everything scheme.

With that much time left I think you gotta play straight up stick to your guy and make them beat you. Complex scheming opens up door to losing because of communication mistake not because the other team executed.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                              We lose at least 1 game a year when there
                              are under 5 seconds left because of a defensive breakdown with our switch everything scheme.

With that much time left I think you gotta play straight up stick to your guy and make them beat you. Complex scheming opens up door to losing because of communication mistake not because the other team executed.
                              Alvin said it's hard to keep track of all the players on the floor in the NBA

Comment

• Ugh, what a tough loss. Still can't believe we were inches away from winning while missing like 4-5 key guys. But yeah, it was right there. Scottie basically had a Pascal circa Tampa moment there. Fred gave him the perfect pass, and instead of dunking it got too cute.

And that final defensive breakdown.. lots of errors everywhere, but I guess Scottie made a pretty dumb play going after Trae instead of staying by Griffin. OG was also quite stupid but whatever. Hunter missing his free throws only gave us a chance in OT.

Fred had a terrible game. He was 1/11 from 3, 4/16 overall and was a team low -16. Sweet pass though to Scottie near the end.

Malachi was great. Thad and Jauncho were good early. Koloko made an impact to deny the PnR with Capela that they were feasting on early on.

At the end of the day we had 7 guys (Khem and Dowtin each played 4 minutes so weren't really available). And it had to go to O/T, and even then still almost had a chance.

But would have been just so much sweeter with a win. Fred has to get back in a gym though. His shooting has really sucked balls lately. I hate when guys are playing hurt and produce poorly. It's not worth being macho when you can't deliver.

Comment

Working...
                                X