X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kyrie with all of the off the court shenanigans….the dude is super talented

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
      Tough. Irving turned it up and just not enough to hang with all their firepower.
      They lost to the no Harden, Embiid, Maxey Sixers last game too. They weren't going to lose this game.

Comment

I don't think you can read too much into losing to the Nets team with Durant, Kyrie and Simmons without Pascal, Scotty, Fred and Achiuwa.

But damn, the Sixers just beat them without Embiid, Harden and Maxey

Comment

No reason to put OG back in this game, this one's over.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Dowtin > Flynn. The offense seems to flow better with Dowtin

Comment

We're really putting OG back down 19 in the 4th? if something bad happens here .......
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Project 6'9 line up

Comment

Ron Harper Jr bucket lol

Comment

birch sucks .....

Comment

Not bad of an effort from Gary Trent after a number of games….

19 points, 3 steals and 3 assists, went to the line 4 times plus one and1 attempt.

No lift with those legs to accurately nail those 22 footers, most were short.

But totally winded in the second half….

To me my quack doctor self saying that the hip is still bothering him.

In totality, could be the main Reason that his numbers are down.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                        birch sucks .....
                        in retrospect….I cannot believed that I exerted too much effort to ride the merry go round Birch as a starter last season. At least that was short lived and the Merry go round self-derailed from its track on its own…..little motion here and there but don’t see it revolving much like last season

Now I am in this merry go round again this season about Trent….this could last long so I am fearful

LOL.

Comment

I got time for Thad but Birch by and large should not see the floor except pure garbage time

Comment

Forget the injuries, I blame the loss on the verified Drake curse and his goofy jacket ....

Comment

I got time for Thad but Birch by and large should not see the floor except pure garbage time
                              It sure feels like all the injuries over the years have caught up with him. He doesn't look right out there, though, he hasn't really been playing much, so it's hard to get into much of a rhythm. Can't see him being out there much when (if?) Raps ever get healthy.

Comment

birch sucks .....
                                Poor Birch averaging 3.1 “birch sucks” quotes per game

Comment

Working...
                                X