Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA.com Poll Question - How Far will the East-Leading Raps go this Year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Scott
    replied
    Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    lol. the poll says that we either lose in the first round or make it all the way to the east finals. Theres no inbetween
    Maybe that's why so many predict the East Finals, because they think early exit = 1st round, whereas I think NBA.com interprets early playoff exit as 1st or 2nd round.

I'm optimistic about East Finals, as the only team that I'm confident is better than the Raps is the Bulls, but Hawks, Wizards and Cavs are all tough teams as well. It'll be tough.

Leave a comment:

• yabadabayolo
    replied
    lol. the poll says that we either lose in the first round or make it all the way to the east finals. Theres no inbetween

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    ~11,000 for Lose in East Finals

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    I put a tenner on Raps to win NBA at 50/1 back in October, so I'm going with "NBA Champs" lol.

In all seriousness... I think we're good enough to reach East Finals.. what happens next, no one knows.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    I'd be super happy with an ECF appearance. Going from a first-round exit, first playoff appearance in five years, straight to the ECF would be fantastic and it looks like it's within reach.

Honestly though, if Cleveland keeps struggling anything is possible in this year's East, isn't it? The Raps could win a series against any of top East teams if they played really well - Chicago would be the toughest, but the 2nd and 3rd rounds should provide some good match-ups.

Leave a comment:

• NBA.com Poll Question - How Far will the East-Leading Raps go this Year?

NBA Champs
    3.13%
    Lose in Finals
    15.63%
    Lose in East Finals
    75.00%
    Early Playoff Exit
    6.25%
    23,000 votes in so far...

~3,000 for NBA Champs
    ~2,000 for Lose in the Finals
    ~11,000 for Lose in East Finals
    ~6,000 for Early Playoff Exit

What do you guys think? Vote above, and on NBA.com!
Working...
X