Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA.com Poll Question - How Far will the East-Leading Raps go this Year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA.com Poll Question - How Far will the East-Leading Raps go this Year?

23,000 votes in so far...

~3,000 for NBA Champs
    ~2,000 for Lose in the Finals
    ~11,000 for Lose in East Finals
    ~6,000 for Early Playoff Exit

What do you guys think? Vote above, and on NBA.com!
    NBA Champs
    3.13%
    Lose in Finals
    15.63%
    Lose in East Finals
    75.00%
    Early Playoff Exit
    6.25%

I'd be super happy with an ECF appearance. Going from a first-round exit, first playoff appearance in five years, straight to the ECF would be fantastic and it looks like it's within reach.

Honestly though, if Cleveland keeps struggling anything is possible in this year's East, isn't it? The Raps could win a series against any of top East teams if they played really well - Chicago would be the toughest, but the 2nd and 3rd rounds should provide some good match-ups.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I put a tenner on Raps to win NBA at 50/1 back in October, so I'm going with "NBA Champs" lol.

In all seriousness... I think we're good enough to reach East Finals.. what happens next, no one knows.

Comment

~11,000 for Lose in East Finals

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

lol. the poll says that we either lose in the first round or make it all the way to the east finals. Theres no inbetween
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
            lol. the poll says that we either lose in the first round or make it all the way to the east finals. Theres no inbetween
            Maybe that's why so many predict the East Finals, because they think early exit = 1st round, whereas I think NBA.com interprets early playoff exit as 1st or 2nd round.

I'm optimistic about East Finals, as the only team that I'm confident is better than the Raps is the Bulls, but Hawks, Wizards and Cavs are all tough teams as well. It'll be tough.
            That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

So far, I'd say we'd be solid underdogs against only Chicago, 60-40 to win a series against the Cavs, Hawks and Wizards and overwhelming favorites against the rest of the East.

To me, that puts the Raps as favourites to get to the ECF with a lot depending on when they hit the Bulls.
              @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

Fuck Chicago.

That's our new rallying cry, yes? Lol

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                  Fuck Chicago.

I can't help but think the Bulls will wear out come playoff time. Butler is playing over 40 minutes a game. Pau is playing 35 minutes per game, and hasn't seen that number since 2011-12.

If Pau plays the majority of their games, I worry about him come playoff time.
                  http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                    Fuck Chicago.

I love Chicago... fuck the bulls tho..

Comment

I'm not writing off Cleveland until they officially implode, though. Even now, their struggles and all the bad press are after playing .500 ball for 10 games. A couple bad losses, but if rock bottom is a 10 game .500 stretch then things are not that bad. We'll see.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                        I'm not writing off Cleveland until they officially implode, though. Even now, their struggles and all the bad press are after playing .500 ball for 10 games. A couple bad losses, but if rock bottom is a 10 game .500 stretch then things are not that bad. We'll see.
                        From what I have seen, it seems like Lebron is coasting out there for much of the game. In the Orlando game recently, he did little until the fourth, at which point they crushed the Magic, so i'd still be scared. I bet their roster looks different by playoffs too, they need rim protection.

Comment

hmm i dont see this poll anywhere on nba.com?

Comment

I think we can definitely make the Conference Finals.

Haven't said that about a sports team I like since the Canucks in 2011.
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              hmm i dont see this poll anywhere on nba.com?
                              Ah, they must've taken it down for a new poll... With a Lebron picture. Lol Those always get a lot of hits.

Comment

Working...
                              X