Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hard Foul: The Tyler Hansbrough Story - Must Read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Foul: The Tyler Hansbrough Story - Must Read.

I won't even bother pasting little snippets .. Will just post the link:

Hard Foul: The Tyler Hansbrough Story

Go read it. Its a helluva read. Always been a TH fan, but this kinda makes you appreciate a little bit more.

nice story

Comment

Will read later. Just came to say I hate this guy.

Comment

From a basketball player perspective. Don't rag on me if he's adopting abandoned puppies and volunteering at food shelters or whatever.

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
          From a basketball player perspective. Don't rag on me if he's adopting abandoned puppies and volunteering at food shelters or whatever.
          I still call him Cock-bag Hanborogh with full pride and no-worries, and still produces. No problems with your comments at all.

Comment

"Yet at practice in November, Hansbrough beat Terrence Ross in a three-point shootout"

What the fuck did i just read

Comment

I read thgis a while ago and agree it is a very good read.

Comment

north carolina fan.

love tyler

Comment

2kfeen wrote: View Post
                  "Yet at practice in November, Hansbrough beat Terrence Ross in a three-point shootout"

What the fuck did i just read
                  Says something about Ross's compete level/his practice habits (with so much more athletic & shooting talent/form).

I'm a TH fan....hope we can keep him.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                    Says something about Ross's compete level/his practice habits (with so much more athletic & shooting talent/form).

Says something about random variance too.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post

Marc Jackson beat Steph Curry last year

Obviously it says something about Curry's compete level and practice habits

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                        Says something about random variance too.
                        This is true. I should have clarified that my point had an emphasis on "compete level" and not the random shooting display during a practice. We have seen enough I believe of both players that there is not enough of the "bulldog" and tenacity in Terence....also recognizing we cant have it all I suppose.

Comment

Love the bit about the "motherfucker clock"...
                          In Indiana they called it the “motherf—-r clock.” And it explains everything you need to know about Tyler Hansbrough on the basketball court. “As a coaching staff we’d always set up a timer in practice. And it was to measure how long it would take for Tyler’s matchup to call him a motherf—-r,” says Frank Vogel, Hansbrough’s first NBA coach. “It seemed every five minutes you’d see the guy he was guarding throw his hands up and go, ‘This motherf—-r right here, I swear I’m gonna…’ Every practice.
                          I'm going to guess that TH raises his teammates game with practice habits like this.

Comment

Also didn't know he played with his younger brother Ben with the Pacers!

Comment

I used to hate Tyler Hansbrough, he was probably my least favourite player in the league. But he's won me over. The guy never takes a play off. I still don't like his flailing like a maniac but while he's on our squad I guess he's OUR maniac.

Comment

Working...
                              X