Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hard Foul: The Tyler Hansbrough Story - Must Read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scraptor wrote: View Post
    I used to hate Tyler Hansbrough, he was probably my least favourite player in the league. But he's won me over. The guy never takes a play off. I still don't like his flailing like a maniac but while he's on our squad I guess he's OUR maniac.
    Love that bit about him being our Maniac. That's exactly it.
    Lovable, Salt of the Earth Psycho T...

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
      Love the bit about the "motherfucker clock"...

I'm going to guess that TH raises his teammates game with practice habits like this.
      How much is a Tyler Hansbrough worth? It's hard for me to peg a number on this guy. He obviously has value as the fourth or fith big in the NBA, but os he worth more than the league minimum to us? Or any other team?

Comment

bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
        How much is a Tyler Hansbrough worth? It's hard for me to peg a number on this guy. He obviously has value as the fourth or fifth big in the NBA, but is he worth more than the league minimum to us?
        We just played Golden State and Tyler only saw 10 minutes of action. Look at the NetRtg for players with at least 20 games this season:

http://stats.nba.com/league/player/#...r=1&CF=GP*G*20

Six of the top seven guys on the list play for the Golden State Warriors. The other guy? Tyler Hansbrough, at #4 in the NBA. So yeah, a whole lot of teams would want him on their squad as the second or third big, not just the fourth or fifth. He makes everyone around him play better, at both ends of the court.

Not to mention, he is also our second-best rebounder once again this season. The numbers have been coming up in recent weeks.

Comment

caccia wrote: View Post
          We just played Golden State and Tyler only saw 10 minutes of action. Look at the NetRtg for players with at least 20 games this season:

http://stats.nba.com/league/player/#...r=1&CF=GP*G*20

Six of the top seven guys on the list play for the Golden State Warriors. The other guy? Tyler Hansbrough, at #4 in the NBA. So yeah, a whole lot of teams would want him on their squad as the second or third big, not just the fourth or fifth. He makes everyone around him play better, at both ends of the court.

Not to mention, he is also our second-best rebounder once again this season. The numbers have been coming up in recent weeks.
          14 minutes = not enough data for meaningful info.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
            14 minutes = not enough data for meaningful info.
            27 Games = enough data for meaningful info.

Enough to glean that he certainly isn't hurting us out there.

Comment

Working...
            X