32.6% OREB (3rd)
    73.3% DREB (6th)

ORL:
    108.8 ORTG (27th)
    115.0 DRTG (27th)
    28.3% OREB (16th)
    71.8% DREB (16th)
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

At least the magic got a W out of the way against the Clippers and should be ready to lie down again for the next 2....

Comment

Raptors suck on the road, so I could see it being tougher than the last one. But it's the Magic. A loss would really suck.

Comment

Just grab the next 2 against the Magic and you can get something going with keeping an above .500 record.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
          At least the magic got a W out of the way against the Clippers and should be ready to lie down again for the next 2....
          For all the "Magic is bad" talk after we beat them, they are still an NBA team and capable of winning games here and there as they did beating the Clippers with Kawhi and PG playing.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post

For all the "Magic is bad" talk after we beat them, they are still an NBA team and capable of winning games here and there as they did beating the Clippers with Kawhi and PG playing.
            Yah but they're 6-20 overall, 1-9 in their last 10 .... if not for that win last night, they'd be 0fer their last 10....you don't want to be the team that goes in their and splits

That being said, yes these are NBA players and intentional tanking (on the part of the players) is rare.

Comment

Yah but they're 6-20 overall, 1-9 in their last 10 .... if not for that win last night, they'd be 0fer their last 10....you don't want to be the team that goes in their and splits

That being said, yes these are NBA players and intentional tanking (on the part of the players) is rare.
              Oh it definitely won't be good losing to them. Having the mindset of these guys suck, we don't need to try is how you end up losing.

Comment

Had me excited thinking the game was today.

Man every time I check the scorebox of an Orlando Magic game, Suggs seems to be out with an injury. Time will tell of course, but we may have dodged a huge bullet not going with the consensus pick.

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                  Had me excited thinking the game was today.

Man every time I check the scorebox of an Orlando Magic game, Suggs seems to be out with an injury. Time will tell of course, but we may have dodged a huge bullet not going with the consensus pick.
                  probably lucky we didn't win the lottery either as cade is potentially out for the year and seems more injury prone than zion, although the internet doesn't seem to revel in it as much
                  Last edited by chris; Thu Dec 8, 2022, 03:48 PM.

Comment

chris wrote: View Post

probably lucky we didn't win the lottery either as cade is potentially out for the year and seems more injury prone than zion, although the internet doesn't seem to revel in it as much
                    No, that's the plan to do it these days: get the number one pick and fake his injury so you can tank and get another high level pick and Bang! you're a contender

Or an already great team can sit a few of their high end pieces for the better part of a season and draft high to come back on top. Warriors tried it ....
                    Last edited by G__Deane; Thu Dec 8, 2022, 07:07 PM.

Comment

No, that's the plan to do it these days: get the number one pick and fake his injury so you can tank and get another high level pick and Bang! you're a contender

Or an already great team can sit a few of their high end pieces for the better part of a season and draft high to come back on top. Warriors tried it ....
                      i get what you're saying but those are two poor examples. cade has a stress fracture in his tibia and is weighing his options between surgery or just letting it heal. either way he's done for the season or most of it.

the warriors sat curry the last two games of a hopeless season but he broke his hand in the fourth game that year causing him to miss the other 58 games (it was only a 65 game season for them since they weren't invited to the bubble), and klay was already out with a torn achilles and torn ACL. so that doesn't qualify in my books, unless you think those were fake injuries.

but OKC's been doing what you're talking about since they traded chris paul. so did indiana and portland last year. there will be many more this year including possibly detroit, it just won't be because cade has a fake injury.

Comment

chris wrote: View Post

i get what you're saying but those are two poor examples. cade has a stress fracture in his tibia and is weighing his options between surgery or just letting it heal. either way he's done for the season or most of it.

the warriors sat curry the last two games of a hopeless season but he broke his hand in the fourth game that year causing him to miss the other 58 games (it was only a 65 game season for them since they weren't invited to the bubble), and klay was already out with a torn achilles and torn ACL. so that doesn't qualify in my books, unless you think those were fake injuries.

but OKC's been doing what you're talking about since they traded chris paul. so did indiana and portland last year. there will be many more this year including possibly detroit, it just won't be because cade has a fake injury.
                        Changed it to pink font so it would be (more) clear

Comment

It’s funny how the Magic front office with Jeff Weltman (four years with the Raps) have basically mimicked our longboi strategy.

Those two starting lineups basically have two actual guards in total between them lol

Comment

Game Day!!

Comment

Trap game
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                              X