Golden State:
    Stephen Curry
    Klay Thompson
    Harrison Barnes
    Draymond Green
    Marreese Speights

*Raptors have not won in Golden State since 2004
    *We were 1-1 vs the Warriors last season
    *Warriors and Raptors are first and second in the league in points differential
    *The Warriors have (amazingly) the best DRating in the league, while also playing at the fastest pace in the league
    *They are 27th in the league in FTA, so we need to run them off the 3 point line like in Portland.... easier said than done

*I made this on mobile due to no one stepping up. Sorry for the lack of graphics. My battery is about to die. Go Raptors!
    Last edited by Scraptor; Fri Jan 2, 2015, 04:01 PM.

This will be a loss.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

I'm curious to see how this game will be officiated. Probably going to get terrible calls down the stretch if its a close one.
      What a great win it would be.. Lets go raptors!
      2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

People are going ham on GSW -4.5 spread.

Comment

I think this is a winnable game. Not that big fan of a GSW. I could easily see them being beat in the first round by OKC. You don't live by the 3 you die by it.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            People are going ham on GSW -4.5 spread.
            What are your thoughts? Raps rarely get blown out, I'm feelin pretty good about their chances on this line. Although I could have sworn they were even full 5 point dogs earlier in the day...

Comment

themasao wrote: View Post
              What are your thoughts? Raps rarely get blown out, I'm feelin pretty good about their chances on this line. Although I could have sworn they were even full 5 point dogs earlier in the day...
              Well for me, it's no-bet game here. I really like GSW spread though.
              Last edited by rocwell; Fri Jan 2, 2015, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Baby faced assassin 1 vs baby faced assassin 2. Who comes out on top?
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  I think this is a winnable game. Not that big fan of a GSW. I could easily see them being beat in the first round by OKC. You don't live by the 3 you die by it.
                  Duh
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

With the game on Sportsnet, somewhere in SF, Leo is gelling his hair while dancing and singing, "it's Leo time, ohhh ohhh ohhhh ohhh here comes the Leo"

Meanwhile Matt and Jack are sloshed at the bahhhhhr with Matt dripping a few tears in his beer, "But Jack why can't it be you every night?" Jack doesn't hear a word as a hottie walks through the bar, "HEEELLLLLLOOOO!"

Fast forward a few hours and you can hear the animosity on air between Matt and Leo.

Comment

The game is so frickin late tho going to take forever to get here
                      2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post

Here's hoping he's available. I would dearly like to see both him and JJ in this game.

Comment

If the Lakers without Kobe can beat the Warriors then I know we sure as hell can.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                              If the Lakers without Kobe can beat the Warriors then I know we sure as hell can.
                              But the Lakers beat us too though

#LakersChamps2015

Comment

Working...
                              X