Game #33: Toronto Raptors 105 - Golden State Warriors 126

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
    I'm not sure who is paying attention but lets rewind....

Lowry is average at best on defence.
    JV is ok, but not close to what you need from a center who makes a difference.... he aint a threat in the paint.
    Amir is really, just not doing much of anything this year, I think his ankles are shot, and I think he needs to be traded now.
    Ross is shady, he CAN play defence, but tends to only do it when the feeling hits him.

So in total, I think the Coach you all hate so much gets just about everything you can from this crew.... but truth be told, when you play an offensive juggernaut like GS, you can get embarrassed if your guys aren't above average defenders
    I guess the counter is that a great coach gets the best out of all of his players not just some. And creates a system to make up for some individual flaws.

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
      Sometimes I think you guys enjoy hating the team more when they lose than celebrating when they win.
      You see it too
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        You see it too
        Complain when they win. Only a handful of meaningful games in the East and Raptors lose most of them. Beating the Celtics isn't an accomplishment

Chris Rock - N***** always want credit for some shit theysupposed to do.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
          Complain when they win. Only a handful of meaningful games in the East and Raptors lose most of them. Beating the Celtics isn't an accomplishment

Chris Rock - N***** always want credit for some shit theysupposed to do.
          No comment
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
          X