No announcement yet.

Everything 2023 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Miller looks nice. Seems like he’d fit our roster really well.

6’9, can shoot the 3 really well, all the tools to be a good defender.

Just can’t really create his own shot much but that isn’t really something we need

Comment

• Way too early to do a deep dive.. but based on stats alone, and no game film, I love what I'm seeing from Gradey Dick.

Tankathon has him at 11 so perfect if we just end up mediocre. He's a 6'7 (6'8 on sports-reference.com). Shot 48% from 3 and took 5.8 attempts. He's also had a BPM of 10. DBPM of 3.1 so good defensively. Weirdly his FG% was 46.7% so he shot worst from 2 than 3. But still, solid 3&D stats.

He's my early pick for the Raptors if we're out of the top 4.

Comment

• Plus his last name is Dick. The memes will be awesome.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

That's what he said! Thanks, I'll see myself out.
          bazinga

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            Plus his last name is Dick. The memes will be awesome.
            The pun potential is literally endless... and I'm not touching that. lol.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Off the charts athleticism but I read somewhere that his FT% is somewhere in the 20's. Kind of scary if you shoot free throws worse than Shaq LOL.

Still we badly need a fast twitch type of guard that can breakdown a defense. I'd pick Amen at 3 right now.
              This kid is super athletic
              but super raw as well.

I don't get the hype

Comment

• Keyonte George is another guy that looks really interesting. Not a Raptors type of player in the sense he doesn't look like he has the tools to be a great defender, but the type of scoring guard we need to take over games.

Comment

Keyonte George is another guy that looks really interesting. Not a Raptors type of player in the sense he doesn't look like he has the tools to be a great defender, but the type of scoring guard we need to take over games.
                  What I like about his fit is that he can advance the ball across half and allow Pascal and Scottie to initiate offense. Wish he were a bit more of a knock down shooter though. Anthony Black and Grady Dick are looking good as well. We need guard help!
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                    Brandon Miller looks nice. Seems like he’d fit our roster really well.

6’9, can shoot the 3 really well, all the tools to be a good defender.

Just can’t really create his own shot much but that isn’t really something we need
                    https://youtu.be/Mgit6YAeUJ8

Impressive young man

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

https://youtu.be/Mgit6YAeUJ8

Impressive young man
                      He’s my guy outside of the top 2 so far

I’m really not sold yet on the Thompson twins and haven’t seen enough of Whitmore

Barring landing in the top two I think whoever we draft absolutely has to be able to shoot

Comment

• Keegan Murray’s twin brother is in this draft, seems a good player but looks like he’ll go more mid 1st as opposed to top 10

Weird thing is though, he’s left handed and Keegan is right handed. That’s gotta be rare for twins

Comment

• Jett Howard looks really good offensively

The defence doesn’t look great right now cuz he’s a bit heavy footed but he does put the effort in and moves his feet so I think he can definitely get there

Absolutely has to be able to rebound better though, 5 TRB% and 8 DRB%. For someone that’s 6’8 and looks to have some strength that’s gotta be higher

Comment

• A guy that fits the mold of what the Raptors look for in the draft is Cason Wallace. Hard nosed defender, plays with intensity and has pretty good size for a PG at 6-4. He's a decent shooter as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9XmgPL4CDM

Comment

A guy that fits the mold of what the Raptors look for in the draft is Cason Wallace. Hard nosed defender, plays with intensity and has pretty good size for a PG at 6-4. He's a decent shooter as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9XmgPL4CDM
                              Other than not being 6'9", he seems like a very Raptors kind of guy. Sort of a bigger, more athletic version of Fred.

Comment

• I like Miller but Amen has the highest upside in this dratf after Wemby and Scoot.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X