Everything 2023 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maury wrote: View Post
    Grady Dick (LOL) is probably the best shooter in the draft. Has sneaky creation as well. Could be interesting.
    He'd look good wearing a CLT uniform.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Some talk on here that Wembanyama is not a shooter. He's no Steph Curry, but he can stretch the floor.
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Can I get an Amen?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
          Some talk on here that Wembanyama is not a shooter. He's no Steph Curry, but he can stretch the floor.
          It's hard when you're looking down at the basket

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            Can I get an Amen?

Off the charts athleticism but I read somewhere that his FT% is somewhere in the 20's. Kind of scary if you shoot free throws worse than Shaq LOL.

Still we badly need a fast twitch type of guard that can breakdown a defense. I'd pick Amen at 3 right now.

Comment

• Really tough to gauge the Thompson brothers based on the competition they’re playing. Both their stats look nice though

Comment

• Ausar seems the better shooter but Amen actually shoots better from the free throw line which usually translates better.

Amen shooting a ridiculous 67% from 2 and Ausar at 60%

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Off the charts athleticism but I read somewhere that his FT% is somewhere in the 20's. Kind of scary if you shoot free throws worse than Shaq LOL.

Still we badly need a fast twitch type of guard that can breakdown a defense. I'd pick Amen at 3 right now.
                  Amen, Brandon Miller and Black are my top 3 after Wemby and Scoot. Any of them would look good ina Raptor uniform.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• What’s making people like Amen more than Ausar so decidedly? I’ve hardly watched either but their numbers and size are very very similar with Amen shooting better from the ft line and Ausar shooting better from 3

Comment

• Oh it looks like it’s the athleticism, scouts saying Amen is more athletic

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                        Oh it looks like it’s the athleticism, scouts saying Amen is more athletic
                        I believe Amen is more of a driver and finisher, and Ausar is more of a passer. Both athletic, but Amen has that Jalen Green type of bounce.

Comment

• Correct
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• i'd love to snag both twins

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                              i'd love to snag both twins
                              That's what he said! Thanks, I'll see myself out.

Comment

• Man Amen finds the seams

Comment

Working...
                                X