No announcement yet.

Everything 2023 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reports are coming out that Miller may have been involved although not directly but driving a car/holding onto the gun with the Alabama player who murdered someone earlier this year.... yikes
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
      Reports are coming out that Miller may have been involved although not directly but driving a car/holding onto the gun with the Alabama player who murdered someone earlier this year.... yikes
      Some prospects are just dumb.

Tyreke Evans was also charged in similar case and his cousin took the fall.

Comment

• G____Deane wrote: View Post

Is he out opf shape (soft) because 235 lbs and 6'6 is not overweight imo
        A friend of mine is 6'8 and 245-ish and he's a machine.
        Hard to tell with his jersey on.. but he looks a bit pudgy to me:

We'll learn more after the combine, assuming he attends.

Comment

• Bronny James projected to go in the top 10 next year. Hmm. Whoever draft this kid will also get LeBron.

We don't have our first next year because we traded it for Poeltl(who I like). But drafting Bronny was a path to win a championship, but that's gone now.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            Bronny James projected to go in the top 10 next year. Hmm. Whoever draft this kid will also get LeBron.

We don't have our first next year because we traded it for Poeltl(who I like). But drafting Bronny was a path to win a championship, but that's gone now.

Since when is having Lebron a path to a championship? Hes going to miss the playoffs. If he goes to where Bronny is it would be the 2024-25 season when Lebron will be 40 years old. Sorry but a 40 year old Lebron isn't leading us to a championship that's ridiculous.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Since when is having Lebron a path to a championship? Hes going to miss the playoffs. If he goes to where Bronny is it would be the 2024-25 season when Lebron will be 40 years old. Sorry but a 40 year old Lebron isn't leading us to a championship that's ridiculous.
              LeBron is averaging 30/8/7 this year. He is STILL elite. He is still a much better player than Siakam. It's not his fault that the Lakers stinks. He doesn't have a supporting cast.

You don't think a core of LeBron, Siakam, Scottie, Poeltl, OG and FVV is a championship contending team?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

LeBron is averaging 30/8/7 this year. He is STILL elite. He is still a much better player than Siakam. It's not his fault that the Lakers stinks. He doesn't have a supporting cast.

You don't think a core of LeBron, Siakam, Scottie, Poeltl, OG and FVV is a championship contending team?
                Yeah, but how do you get him with those guys on the roster already? Don't have cap space, don't have the assets for a S&T.

Comment

He built the team, so it is his fault.

Comment

• Lebron's not going anywhere. No team is picking his kid up. If they do they will immediately trade him to the Lakers.

Comment

• I don't buy the bronny hype. I'll preface this by saying I'm not watching high school basketball so i don't really know his game. But if he actually was a top 10 talent he would be hyped up as the number 1 pick based off name. The fact media is trying to hype him up as a top 10 guy probably means he is actually 2nd round talent.
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Lebron's not going anywhere. No team is picking his kid up. If they do they will immediately trade him to the Lakers.
                        What do you mean by no team is picking his kid up? If you had the 7th overall pick and Bronny's the best player on your board, you wouldn't draft him? Why?
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Bronny will be drafted by the Spurs using one of the Raptors’ picks. Book it. Lol.

Comment

What do you mean by no team is picking his kid up? If you had the 7th overall pick and Bronny's the best player on your board, you wouldn't draft him? Why?
                            I think "best" is subjective. Is he the best player available or are you trying to get an asset from the Lakers? I'm thinking teams will use that pick to get something better from the Lakers as they will be the most desperate team to bring him in.

Comment

• Do the Lakers have their own FRP in that draft?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                                Do the Lakers have their own FRP in that draft?
                                New Orleans has a choice of taking their pick in 2024 or deferring and taking their 2025 pick instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X